iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2019 Christmas Contest! WINNERS POSTED VIS VIDEO!

Started by Jeff, December 10, 2019, 03:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ljohnsaw

John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

thecfarm

I have only found 2,4,5,6,7,8,9. I did solve it,but I'm still a looking for the others.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Most happy you found #5 Ray! :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ESFted

Finally got it, but still hunting elves.  They are very elusive.
Thanks to Jeff and Tammy Brokaw and to the Contest Sponsors Tammy and Kevin Bantle of Logrite Tools, Bluecreeper and Riteleg.  Also many thanks to Doc H and Ray for their generous donations.
S.U.N.Y. College of Environmental Science and Forestry '65
Stihl MS661CRM, Stihl MS460,  Stihl MSE 220, Solo 64S, Granberg Alaskan MK-IV CSM
Dreams of a Wm LT70 w/all the accessories

dirtmotor

Thanks Jeff and everyone else ,
You kept me busier than a one
armed paper hanger today :D

JJ

Man Jeff, you hid those elves well.   There are 3 I cannot find, but like wheel of fortune, was able to fill in the blanks.

Thanks for another enjoyable puzzle hunt, and big thanks to the gift giving elves:
Kevin and Tammy at Logrite, Ritelegs, and blue creeper..
@doc henderson who's laser art system fascinates me.
and Ray @thecfarm Who had the most obvious elf of all (man of many postings!).

JJ

CabinCreations

This was another fun one that kept me busy!  8)

Thank you to all sponsors and to the forum members who continually provide valuable help to others on this forum which makes this forum leaps above others. 

A special thanks to Jeff and Tammy Brokaw and to Tammy, Kevin, Doc H and Ray for their generous donations which make this little Christmas game even more fun. 

Merry Christmas to all!
2011 LT35HD

samandothers

Today was my day to focus on the contest.  Lucky Friday the 13th!  I just completed the process.

Thank you Jeff (and wife Tammy) for your devotion and time to this forum, not to mention such fun contests.  This alone is a great gift even without the wonderful prizes.  I look forward to it each year.

Thank you Tammy and Kevin for your support of a great place to hang out.  The sponsorship of Logrite, Bluecreeper and Riteleg is a great gift to all of us that enjoy this place.  On top of that the prizes are wonderful!

Doc Henderson and Ray thanks to each of you for your contribution to the gifts under the tree.  Y'all are very kind!

AlpineCutter

I wasn't able to find all the elfs, might be because of the tablet i'm using instead of my laptop. I did find enough of them to figure out the secret word though.

Thanks to Jeff and Tammy for putting the contest together and thanks to the sponsors, Doc and Ray for the great prizes.

Merry Christmas!!!!

LIL

:snowball:

I have managed to get entered but I'm still after some elusive elves namely #'s 1, 3 and 4!  So the search continues :D 

As with every year, I just love taking part :) 

So a huge thanks to Jeff and Tammy for the forum :)

Kevin and Tammy @Logrite, @Ritelegs and @Bluecreeper for their sponsorship

and also Doc Henderson and thecfarm for their contributions 

:new_year:

LIL 

Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

dgdrls

Great fun!!  still a few :snowball: :snowball: to find :)

Count me in,

Thank you Jeff,
Tammy & Kevin, @bluecreeper,  Logrite & ritelegco
@thecfarm
@doc henderson

:christmas:

Dgdrls

trimguy

big thanks to Jeff and Tammy for this forum! I didn't get to participate last year so this is new to me.i have found some elves so far and have a list of stuff to go back and finish checking out. Wow there is so much information here. great job.

trimguy

and a big thanks to everyone who donated prizes to make this possible.

thecfarm

I'm still a thinking and still have my eyes open.  Some I can not found.

Ljohnsaw

Really, cfarm?  Jeff gave all the clues you need.  Follow through on every word he said.  What numbers are you looking for?
John Sawicky

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

thecfarm

Not the best with riddles. :(  
I know the answers are in his post.
1,3,10 I am still a looking for.

Ljohnsaw

For 1, 3 & 10, they are all from the same people running 3 subsidiary businesses.  The clue given by Jeff was 'sponsors' (along with some links).  I would add 'major' or 'very generous' in front of that. ;)
John Sawicky

thecfarm

Well I found 3 again.  ::) I forgot to write that one down. :( Onto 1-10 now. Thanks for the hint. Almost there!!

Magicman

The words are there so read what Jeff wrote.  :P
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: thecfarm on December 19, 2019, 06:59:15 AM
Well I found 3 again.  ::) I forgot to write that one down. :( Onto 1-10 now. Thanks for the hint. Almost there!!
Yep, close.  One step at a time.  You know, put your correct leg out first and just creep up on it.
John Sawicky

Magicman

Just like you did with #3.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

JJ

How about a hint for #4?    :snowfight1: 

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: JJ on December 19, 2019, 12:28:47 PM
How about a hint for #4?    :snowfight1:
Did you get #9?  You were really, really close to #4 ;D
John Sawicky

JJ

There is the last little elf #4.
I did not touch, but I have found all 10 
:christmas: & :new_year:

Thank You Sponsors!