Shipping Companies

Started by Paul_H, March 08, 2005, 12:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_H

Chet,
Yes,please.And would you mind wearing your spurs when you do it?  :D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

chet

:)  :)  I'll wear da tree gaffs, dar way longer than da pole gaffs I normally use.   :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Furby

Not yet Paul, planning to work on it on Wed. if I'm feeling better.
Just saw video of Death Valley on tv. They said there is about two weeks left of blooms, my friend called and is trying to get me to go.
I didn't know that gas prices were close to $3 out west.  :o
What are they like in your neck of the woods and the rest of the NW ???

J_T

Most trucking Co don't know beans about adresses around here just say pick it up at Tom's Used Equepment Co and give the address ??? Maybe handy idia next time ??? ;D
Jim Holloway

Paul_H

J_T ,
you're right of course but I'm a slow learner  This was a new experience for me that's why I like that it is dragging out over a couple of months cause I want to savour it.  ;)

Furby

Gasoline is around $2.68 USD per gallon here on average.Sometimes more sometimes less.I tried to call you this afternoon when I saw you on line but got a busy signal.

chet

Paul,
Maybe you better rethink dat shipping container idea you had for getting to da Piggy Roast. Either that or ship your selves out next week so you all get here in time.   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Paul_H

I'm rethinkin,Chet Im rethinkin  :D

Furby

Da yup! ;)

Chet, I don't see the big deal, he said they would be in a crate...........

Thank You Sponsors!