iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor 2020

Started by Ron Wenrich, February 12, 2020, 04:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Wenrich

Winners at War - starts tonight - 2 hr extravaganza.  
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Jeff

8) smiley_clapping smiley_blue_bounce smiley_bouncing smiley_bounce materhead

I just felt the need to post a @POSTON WIDEHEAD  tomato head.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

It will be an interesting series, but of course they don't listen to me and vote off the right one.  ::)  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

I found it interesting that who cast which votes was not shown ???.  Keeps the alliances hidden and more suspenseful. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WV Sawmiller

I was surprised Rob and Sandra were not first on the chopping block.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Jeff

That would be like going to Jake's sawing project and voting for him to leave first! It aint going to happen.

Holmes

I thought it was a good start but I was surprised that Sandra was given an idol to start everything off. With her initial talk about Boston Rob not telling her he and his wife would be on the show, [like they all did not know what this show is} and she's mad.  Then they give her an idol, it seems to me  like the fix is on. That disappointed me.  They could have done a better job of masking the fix. Ill be rooting for everyone but her.
Think like a farmer.

WV Sawmiller

Quote from: Jeff on February 13, 2020, 12:07:36 PM
That would be like going to Jake's sawing project and voting for him to leave first! It aint going to happen.
You mean we get to vote on that? :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Ron Wenrich

I wonder if Sandra told Rob she would be on.  
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Cedarman

Giving Sandra the idol is like giving gasoline to an arsonist.  Oh,! the havoc they can cause.  Both camps looked like someone had stomped on an ant hill and they weren't sure what hit them.  Fun to watch.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

I'm watching but I have to admit that I don't understand some of the twists??  smiley_headscratch 

There is still a loong way to go.  ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

2nd episode where they did not show the votes. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

I'm losing interest. Seems the hard bodies with skimpy bathing suits are few and far between. Just saying....

Been watching reruns. Up to season 23.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

This is the only TV show that I look forward to watching each week, just wish that it was 2 hours long.  ::)

Keeping the audience in the dark regarding the individual votes is keeping us from knowing the drama between different groups but that also changes so I guess that in the end we didn't know anyway.

I have little idea of what's going on on (Tom) the island with the castoffs and those coins.    smiley_headscratch

Raider Bill

I'm not much of a fan of the island and how they get a vote in the end or the tokens.

Jeff

The show continues to perform if you ask me. We have people we like, people we don't like, and new and old things that may or may not have met our approval. Thing is, we still watch, sit and wonder why they did what to whom and what could come next?  I'm rooting for the old guard Rob and Amber but I know that ain't going to happen. OR WILL IT?

Raider Bill

I like Ben and Sarah but it's pretty early yet. Don't think Adam will be around long.

WV Sawmiller

I though Adam was toast after spilling the beans on his friends. These guys know each of their opponents know the game and techniques that worked the first time around won't work the same now. Sure adds a new twist.
Howard Green

WV Sawmiller

I thought last night was pretty neat. I liked when the outcasts rallied around Ethan to go make his last climb up the hill to complete his fire token challenge. I thought that was pretty classy. I think it is funny when they do the competitions and Sandra is always the first one to volunteer to sit it out. I don't know if that will come back to bite her or not. Sure did not seem to last night. Adam saved himself by finally getting the key and then his puzzle solver teammates came from behind to win immunity. I think he's pretty high on the chopping block after last weeks shenanigans. I had no real feelings one way or the other about Tyson so no real issue with them giving him the boot.
Howard Green

Raider Bill

I hated to see Tyson go as I liked his attitude and comments. They always cracked me up.

Jeff

Raider Bill

Quote from: Jeff on March 05, 2020, 12:34:25 PM
But he is not gone...
True but we won't see as much of him I bet.

Chuck White

I was surprised, and glad to see Rob go!

I just don't care for those who just state that they ARE going to take over and be in charge!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I hated to see last night's vote but it was a smart move by the other players and very predictable.  Gotta remember that everyone is trying to win!

Of course I am still wondering when the fire starting contest will happen and how the fire tokens will come into play.  Gotta be an advantage somehow like maybe lowering the string a notch or something??

WV Sawmiller

Yeah, he's an awful good player and I hate to see him leave the main group but I agree it was smart of the others. Adam is the one I'd like to see gone next.
Howard Green

Thank You Sponsors!