Forum > Technical Support Topics

Quotes! Getting rid of them on my screen

(1/4) > >>

Tacotodd:
How do I rid these from my screen? I donít want to post them and then modify them to something else. I feel bad to bother you with such an issue, but it feels like an important one to me. Have as good of a day as you possibly can, and thank you for your time in messing with me.

Tacotodd:
Iíll give you an example just so that I may rid myself of them.

--- Quote from: YellowHammer on May 28, 2020, 11:03:33 PM ---Itís interesting to me that the companies who had the foresight to team up with other big manufactures really took the market.  Tohatsu built by Nissan, Mercury built by Yamaha, etc.  

I remember when I was buying a twin engine center console ocean boat powered with Suszuki engines, I asked the salesman if they were good engines and he saide, sure, no problems.  I then asked him how they compared to Yamahas, and he gushed that there was no comparison, Yammies were the best, 10 to 1, and this dealership didnít even sell Yamahas.  

I also remember I was being guided in Mobile bay, and the guide said he was a Yamaha man, and the Evirude reps came to his dock and offered all the professional guides a new ETEC Iíd they would run them.  So he got a new engine for free, ran if for about a year, and it died.  So he just put his old Yamaha back on.  

--- End quote ---

Tacotodd:
Iíll give you an example just so that I may rid myself of them.

--- Quote from: YellowHammer on May 28, 2020, 11:03:33 PM ---Itís interesting to me that the companies who had the foresight to team up with other big manufactures really took the market.  Tohatsu built by Nissan, Mercury built by Yamaha, etc.  

I remember when I was buying a twin engine center console ocean boat powered with Suszuki engines, I asked the salesman if they were good engines and he saide, sure, no problems.  I then asked him how they compared to Yamahas, and he gushed that there was no comparison, Yammies were the best, 10 to 1, and this dealership didnít even sell Yamahas.  

I also remember I was being guided in Mobile bay, and the guide said he was a Yamaha man, and the Evirude reps came to his dock and offered all the professional guides a new ETEC Iíd they would run them.  So he got a new engine for free, ran if for about a year, and it died.  So he just put his old Yamaha back on.  

--- End quote ---

I see that while I was typing, I had another post come up and Iím assuming that it was regarding my question, but I donít know how to look at it while Iím in the middle of asking and showing an example. Forgive me if this is rediculous to you. Here I go.

btulloh:
I can't speak for Jeff, but I can't quite figure out what's bugging you.  Maybe elaborate or explain a bit so Jeff (or somebody) can provide feedback.  

Tacotodd:
Iím doing all this on my smartelic phone. I apologize in advance if it seems like Iím being harsh. These are appearing in the lower-left hand corner of my screen, and I canít seem to rid myself of these unless I use them some how. These are in subject matter that I donít know anything about and I am just trying to learn some different stuff about. Iíll try to explain my issues more if I need to. I DONíT want to appear to be the whiney member. Thanks for your time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Sitemap