iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects survey

Started by Ljohnsaw, May 03, 2021, 03:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southside

I have a book from the '60s or '70s where the author talks about not being able to license his smoke house yet as he has not installed his asbestos boards... 

Same book written today would talk about having to remove the stuff before it could be licensed. 

Also still have the USDA recommend guidelines for how much broiler litter (poop) to mix into your cow food ration. 

Mad cow disease put a stop to that practice. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Southside

Remember, Anna Nicole married for love...and a little Thalidomide will cure mother's morning sickness...
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
White Oak Meadows

Paul_H

I shook hands with a thalidomide victim a few years ago at the shop here. He parked across the road in a motorhome and bought some oil. His hands were coming out his shoulder. We are about the same age but our lives were very different :-\

Runningalucas

My thoughts on this vaccine?  I won't be getting it.  I've got a form of muscular dystrophy that literally was obscure, to non existent prior to the early 2000's; now it's one of the most wide spread.  Why?  The AMA threw myself in a giant box with several diseases.  I go into the doc shops here, and there looking for help; the only thing they offer are degenerative medicine aids; such as splints, walkers, and wheelchairs.

To keep going, I was going to have my lower spine fused, they refused, and stated my entire spine had to have rods top to bottom; that was 6 years ago now, the doc kindly told me when I declined that she'd see me in less than 2 years for the procedure.  Not once in what felt like the 'used car salesman parade of differing medical options', did one recommend a chiropractor.  I was getting to where i couldn't walk.. So on a whim, went to a chiro.  Today, while I have balance issues which makes clearing my property interesting to say the least with a chainsaw, I can do it for a few days at a time.  Not one doc recommended a chiro; interesting, no?!

On from that, my 'dystrophy' did kick in a little while after some childhood inoculations; coincidence?  The doctors say so.  I guess just bad genetics; along with other diseases like autism that are on the rise..... I've read where in New Jersey, the autism rate is less than 1 in 40, or less now, but nothing to see, right?

So onto illness.  Modern man sits indoors all day, they're not getting natural vitamin D from the Sun like they used.  We aren't getting a lot of natural nutrition we once got.  Our food is commercially farmed, and thus takes a lot of chemicals, and additives to keep whatever growing, and growing big for market.  You really are what you eat; you eat commercialized crap, and you become that same thing; you will need 'extras' to keep you alive; how many people aren't on one prescribed pill or another?

Now, it's literally illegal to mention proactive treatments from disease, or illness of covid.  Why is that? and why is the only allowed option several different vaccines we casually refer to 'the single vaccine'?  It's was, and still is listed as 'experimental'; yet I see people talking up how great it is, and they've lasted a few months without side effects???! "Okay".  My dad, he died of Mesothelioma.  It was a horrible disease, and the amount of pain was intense.  The kind he had, the treatment was to remove his entrails, completely, and fill that cavity with chemo; this 'miracle' cure, more so something like a maccobb seen in a horror story offered him '6 more months' of pain.  He declined that treatment, and lasted 2 years.  My point?  The doctors told him he was crazy, they went as far as telling him without it, he'd be dead in 2 weeks; 'thanks for the great psychological conditioning' there boys!

So what is Meso??? It's from Asbestos, the wonder product for decades in America; used widely, and approved.  The kids over in Libby, Montana, would play in the tailing piles, it was used in gardens as an aerator, spread on the baseball fields, and more.  My main point, like many substances it was officially 'great'.  Don't even get me started on Agent Orange, DDT use in clearing land, and their derivatives.  There are other examples of numerous products; hence consumer product injury law. 

But have trust in the govt, right?!  Sure, that worked for the Tuskegee airmen, the Indians with small pox blankets, and many more examples.  Then you've got the PCR tests used to diagnose.  Since the vaccine, they've changed up the test, the cycles they're now using, are more in line with actual testing; prior the cycles were so high, the test was inaccurate, hence why there are stories of people testing positive, then negative, and so forth in super short order.  Have trust in the vaccine manufacturers, and good hearted promoters then, right?!  I watched a video of Bill Gates himself bragging about one of the best investments he's found is in the vaccine manufacturing industry; he said it was a 20 fold return.  The vaccine(s) manufacturers have already made billions from Covid vaccine(s), and have immunity, impunity by law regarding this current vaccine(s) side effects.  Trust in profit, I guess; while they label terminal cancer patients, and people hit by buses as covid deaths... makes sense, I must be crazy to think of that stuff; after all, most of my family has had the differing jabs. 

One, the morning of the 2nd jab, had a brain bleed within a couple hours of returning home, found in a pool of drying blood the next evening, and died the following Saturday, but 'not related'.  My partner's grandma?  She was one of those who you could walk away from the phone for hours while she continued to talk, today after both jabs, she cannot talk for more than 15 minutes, and is pooping blood.  She called my partner in fear after jab 1, and isn't the type to feed into hysteria, or conspiracy, as she doesn't even pay attention, but she called due to her doctor telling her she was having 'anxiety' due to the hysteria of the vax; which she knew nothing of.  Her bleeding was, and is blamed on ulcers, which haven't happened before. 

I hope all is well with this stuff, but for those encouraging others, to 'come on in, the water is great', without knowing what's in the proverbial water, our history in the 20th century alone is loaded with examples that long term didn't go well.  Here's another example, they used to give shoe stores xray machines to make sure the shoes fit properly.... Well that went over very well, until the salesmen kept coming down with cancer, and dying.

On that note, all others in my family that have taken the vax, are doing fine, only the 2 with issues.  Take it for what you will.  As for me, I'm out in the country, and not around too many folks.  I guess  each person is in their own unique situation.  Good luck to you all, and I think in these times we all need to include each other, and the world in our prayers.

I'm gonna stay out of these threads, they don't do anything for me, I have faith, and freedom, over fear, and compliance. I've really enjoyed reading the forestry adventures, and projects of the members here, it's been invaluable to me, and helped me avoid mistakes, while also accomplishing some neat stuff; thanks guys.

Life is short, tragedy is instant, it's what we do with our time in between that matters.  Always strive to do better, to be better.

Paul_H

I'm glad you shared.
The young man that has worked here since he was 14 lost his Dad 4 months ago to Mesothelioma from exposure in the early 1960's .He was an avid outdoorsman,pilot and full time feller of trees.
I hate also that any questions we have about the virus and it's cures are quickly silenced. What is science if it can't be checked or questioned?

Ianab

Quote from: Paul_H on May 21, 2021, 03:36:16 PMI hate also that any questions we have about the virus and it's cures are quickly silenced. What is science if it can't be checked or questioned?

I haven't found that so much. But "Just asking a question here... " is often a lead in to a conspiracy theory. "Ohh, so you don't actually know how long the vaccine immunity lasts for... You must be making up the whole thing then!!!"

When in fact NO ONE actually knows for sure. Scientists expect the vaccine will probably lose effect over time. But is that 10 months or 10 years? No one knows for sure, so naturally you can't get a straight answer to what seems like a sensible question. 

People like getting a straight answer to a question of course, and when there isn't one, then they are left wondering. 
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Paul_H

Wasn't talking about here.
If I can't answer a question I say I don't know.
When I have a business idea I take it to an accountant and he presents the good the bad and the ugly then I decide how to proceed and that's what most of us want,to have all the info without any censorship. It's not up to me or anybody else to try to control a narrative or worry about what another might do with the info(conspiracy).
There are good results from this vaccine and there are serious injuries and even death and we shouldn't pretend there isn't.

Ianab

Quote from: Paul_H on May 21, 2021, 08:09:01 PMWasn't talking about here. If I can't answer a question I say I don't know.

Asking questions in good faith is certainly a good thing, even if the answer is "We don't know". The question is still a valid one. 

It's people wanting to fill that "I don't know" void with misinformation that's been a problem right though the pandemic. 

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

doc henderson

seen  lot of people die from the disease and none so far from the vaccine.  I would hope folks dedicating their lives to study would have some insight, although we are still learning about this disease, and yes the vaccines were made in a hurry, in an effort to save lives.  Yes we could be wrong, just like in big engineering projects or military operations.  sometime people die.  but at least some folks step up and try to take the bull by the horns. time will tell and hopefully enough good decisions are made to help more than they hurt.  God Bless.  Doc
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Paul_H

Do you think vaccines should be mandatory?

Has the overall death rate for the USA increased significantly in 2020 from other years?

SwampDonkey

I got the Pfizer on Tuesday. Never felt it and hardly anything to speak of for soreness in the morning and gone by day 2. Was tromping in the bushes the next day and there after. 8)  Probably get # 2 the middle of June.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

As to mandatory vaccines, I don't agree with being forced into it. But, for travel, I do agree making it a requirement. You still have a choice. ;) But always keep in mind, eradication can only happen with immunity. So if there is group of us that rejects vaccines it will always be lurking and mutating among us. The death rate might be low, but COVID affects your health for who knows how long. You might get over it or feel beaten up for 5 years (just a random number). ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

B.C.C. Lapp

Quote from: Paul_H on May 22, 2021, 12:46:42 AM

Has the overall death rate for the USA increased significantly in 2020 from other years?
No, I don't think they should be.   It's up to each person to decide.  And if you have had your vaccine you should be protected and good to go so why make others get it?
I don't know if it has but I did read where the numbers don't seem to add up right but I don't know that may have been total bollocks.   Lots of misinformation out there.  
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

Ianab

Quote from: Paul_H on May 22, 2021, 12:46:42 AMDo you think vaccines should be mandatory?

No, not for the general public, but it should be encouraged as much as possible. It might be made a requirement for some jobs? But that's more of an employment / health and safety issue. Like SD says, if the disease is allowed to become Endemic it's going to keep flaring up and producing new mutations. We know it's possible to eradicate it in a population, so lets aim for that. 

Quote from: Paul_H on May 22, 2021, 12:46:42 AMHas the overall death rate for the USA increased significantly in 2020 from other years

That's a good question, because it would indicate if the "covid toll" was realistic.
Answer is Yes. Total recorded deaths in the US for 2020 was up by about 15%. Normally it might vary by maybe 2%. Considering that Flu cases were almost non-existent, "something" was out there killing more people than normal. 
Provisional Mortality Data ? United States, 2020 | MMWR

Southside

Well, these are not vaccines in the traditional sense, they are a gene therapy.  Just as in the above mentioned examples of what history and government have rushed through, nobody actually knows what these will do.  

"We will know in 10 years" is not a comforting or confidence building statement.  This whole thing has become political and profit driven theater.  

Immunity comes naturally too, but the "science" seems to be forgetting that inconvenient fact, maybe because nobody becomes a billionaire when that happens, and yes there are nine, new, big Pharma, billionaires that emerged as a result of this.  
JD Processor
Riehl Edger
White Oak Meadows

olcowhand

Got the J&J Shot (one and done) Tuesday late morning. Woke up around 10:30 pm that night with a slight fever, but too un-comfortable to go back to sleep. Took a couple Advil and went back to sleep around 1:30 am. Woke up with a slight headache and returning fever. Took a couple Tylenol and felt okay (relatively speaking) with a general feeling of "malaise". When the fever relaxed, I was able to nap a little. Later that day, just after I told my bride that I wasn't up to doing the feeding- I started to feel better (Coincidence????). Just some tender to the touch bruising at the Injection Site is all that remains, and time will tell if I grow a tail or something.
Note: I had Covid in October, and these symptoms felt similar but less intense from the shot...
Lastly, @doc henderson, most, if not all of us- appreciate your wisdom and concern for our individual health issues. Your advice is beneficial and comes from a place of sincere compassion. I just want you to know that I don't hold you or any of our Medical Care Professionals responsible for the discomfort I felt. Thanks for being here.
Steve 
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

LeeB

I don't think I had any symptoms as far as I can tell. Maybe a little tired feeling. Lindy felt kinda blah yesterday but she has many bad days anyway due to other health issues so who knows if it was from the vax or just one of her not so great days.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

lazyflee

Got 2nd Moderna on Thursday. Yesterday was a terrible day. Felt like I got run over by a bus. Joint and muscle pain, mostly from lower back down to feet. Slept great last night and feel better this morning, still some joint pain but not as bad. Advil couldn't touch it. Just ridin' it out.

Paul_H

Quote from: Ianab on May 22, 2021, 07:23:22 AM
Quote from: Paul_H on May 22, 2021, 12:46:42 AMDo you think vaccines should be mandatory?

No, not for the general public, but it should be encouraged as much as possible. It might be made a requirement for some jobs? But that's more of an employment / health and safety issue.

That's a good question, because it would indicate if the "covid toll" was realistic.
Answer is Yes. Total recorded deaths in the US for 2020 was up by about 15%. Normally it might vary by maybe 2%. Considering that Flu cases were almost non-existent, "something" was out there killing more people than normal.
Provisional Mortality Data ? United States, 2020 | MMWR

"If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7."

OSHA Imposes New Guidance For Employer-Required COVID-19 Vaccines | 2021-05-03 | Engineering News-Record (enr.com)

It looks like employers forcing the gene therapy can be held liable.

U.S. Death Rate 1950-2021 | MacroTrends

Quote"The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth."
-Pierre Abelard
I saw this recently on a blog and it rings true to me

"Questioning and doubting what is going on these days does not make you "anti" anything. Nor does it make you a conspiracy theorist. Actually, questioning is and should be, the place of reason. The fact that questioning has become taboo, should, in fact, send a chill up everyone's spine."

doc henderson

Quote from: Paul_H on May 22, 2021, 12:46:42 AM

No, but if enough folks get the disease or the vaccine, hopefully next year will be better.  I think when it is fully approved it will be mandated for military and medical workers.  I have not looked at the overall death rate.  I know more people died from covid in 2020 than 2019.  :) I will try to find out.  
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

doc henderson

In 2017 we were overwhelmed with influenza, despite a fair number getting immunized.  seeing 90 patients a day instead of 45 in the peds ED.  also RSV.  this past year I can count the RSV and flu I saw on one hand.  the lab keeps the numbers, hardly any.  So the mitigation helped those diseases be reduced.  Obviously the death rate of Covid is up (from 0 the year before) and other contagions are down.  the overall death rate may be the same.  car accident deaths are also reported down.

petefrom bearswamp

Moderna here, 1st shot just the usual soreness, second sore arm and lethargy for a day.
Wife the same.
My good friend and hunting and fishing buddy said in April, no vaccine for him and his family as he was going to wait and see.
He and 9 of his family now have covid.
Talked to him last Tuesday and he felt pretty good, but a little off.
My son talked to him yesterday and he is now not feeling too hot.
He was supposed to get off of quarantine on the 26th.
Doc i really appreciate your insight into this
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

farmfromkansas

I had the J&J shot a few months ago.  The nurse said my arm would hurt, and it did for maybe 5 minutes.  They had us wait in the room for 15 minutes in case of reaction, nobody had any, and we all left as the 15 minutes ran out.  I didn't notice any reaction, and wondered why we were still supposed to wear masks.  
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

TroyC

I did the J&J two weeks ago. Hardly felt the shot, no discomfort during my 15 minute wait. I was tired that night and the next, but who knows, maybe just worked too hard those days. Other than maybe the fatigue, no side effects for me.

Thank You Sponsors!