iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2021 Annual Forestry Forum Pig Roast August 6 & 7th, 2021!

Started by Jeff, June 09, 2021, 11:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resonator

Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Kingcha

a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

Wane One

Ola hosts,
So can Senior Oso and I attend and if so what #s are we?
Is there room to pitch a tent for a nite or two?
Looking forward to meeting Ya'll.
Best
Wane One & Oso
Lucas 10/30 swing blade sawmill. Izuzu NRR 12' flatbed Dump truck with 4000# grapple boom loader. Multiple Stihl saws, joiners, planers, ripsaws, etc.

Jeff

You would be 53 and 54 it appears. There is a list of campgrounds in the first post, but if you can't find anything, we can find a spot somewhere to put one up im sure.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Old Greenhorn

Hidden Hill Campground should have tent sites available and a bunch of us are staying there.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Timberline

Wildflower

Ok I am working on something for the pig roast and the people that have RSVP'ed. Would you rather the user name or real name of the adults that have RSVP'ed and their spouse. and I only have 60 that I am doing so the first 30 pairs or 60 people will get on but you have to pick it up at the pig roast. Let me know.
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

firefighter ontheside

I guess it depends on what it is.  If its a forestry forum themed thing, then my username, but otherwise I would choose my name.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Old Greenhorn

I would give the same answer as Bill (FFOTS) if that works. My wife doesn't have a username, so not much question there. 
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

doc henderson

i think based on our first and last and only pig roast, it is nice to see the real name and the handle together.  if a spouse has no handle, parenthesize the other (husband) handle.  since we are not sure what you are doing, do as you please based on these comments.  looking forward.  hope to have the schedule done soon to confirm.  work for me and wife (Georgia) has gone crazy.   :snowball:   :)
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Resonator

I will take my ??? with my user name please, and thank you in advance for the ???. ;D
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

DbltreeBelgians

I like Corley5 and Doc's idea also if that would be ok. But you're the bosses boss so I'm good with whatever works best for you.
Thank you,

Brent & Jill 
DblTreeBelgians 

Tacotodd

I like the idea of both names that way you CYA and nobody SHOULD complain, although "I" (colorful me) would use another word (but this is a family oriented site, so I will NOT think_not)
Trying harder everyday.

doc henderson

based on the question, if it needs to be one or the other, I am fine with my user name, which happens to be my neighbor, friend and scout leader nick name.  WOW and thanks in advance for what you have planned.  i am planning on coming, my wife cannot get the time.  My work is like having a first degree relative in the hospital who is very sick (busy) and you are not sure what will happen tomorrow.  looking forward to getting away.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Cedarman

I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

okmulch

I am pretty confident I will be there along with my son Cooper. So that's 57 and 58. 
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f, Tigercat 724g feller buncher

doc henderson

I had not assigned myself a number, better make me 59.  @Wildflower you always make such nice and beautiful things.

Old Greenhorn

Actually Doc, you 'declared' just before posty, so that would make you about #35, but really you delcared in the previous thread back in aprilish?, which would make you #2 or something after the host family. I was so insecure about finding a place to stay that I booked that trailer pretty early, then you and Bill came right behind. Yes, I am very much looking forward to this and getting away for a bit.

doc henderson

I hope when she makes the list, she can correct my errant ways.  smiley_devil_trident  I said I was coming, I reserved a spot,  I am working on the schedule, I have guys that try to cover if I need it.  I just like to be sure so I did not assign myself a number.    God Bless. Doc.

Old Greenhorn

Well, I don't want to add any stress, but I will say that I will be a sad puppy if you get hung up and can't make it. You have helped me out of too many jams and I have been looking forward to sitting around a fire or some other focal point and sipping some homemade hooch whilst we compare notes on similar lives that followed different paths but intersected in key places on alternating time schedules.

Wildflower

Ok let me clarify,  these are keepsakes from the forum. So user name or real name?
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Old Greenhorn

doc henderson

Tacotodd

Trying harder everyday.

Thank You Sponsors!