iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Member Here, Never to Late Until it is.

Started by MVDeerxing, December 22, 2021, 06:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MVDeerxing

Quote from: Andries on December 26, 2021, 01:10:09 PM
Quote from: WV Sawmiller on December 25, 2021, 11:53:43 AM. . . .   If you don't know you don't know something how are you ever going to know to go learn about it? . . .
Whoooof, that's some philosophical musings there Mr WV. Well done, that bit made me pause.
Would a passport help?
MM is a well travelled and worldly Forumite, and has somehow managed to miss out on experiencing poutine. That'll happen to the best of us; travel is a joy to be experienced often.
DanG MV, you're good with a camera . . . now I'm hungry and I smell something good in the kitchen, again, burp! ooops,  gotta go.
Not only is MM as you stated move_it, he also knows good food. Everytime he post with photos of jambalaya or some gumbo, that makes me wanting some.We have not been to Mississippi but have been to New Orleans, so ya some great down that neck of the country. There are places around this great country of Ours and also Yours that has some great tasting food, digin_2 I am not referring to grits.
Need to work on the scratch and sniff photos.

Don P

Under the heading of "what were you thinking". Apparently someone is developing a lickable I phone. Supposedly restaurants will want to use this to entice you to come in for the real thing.

I'm not borrowing the wife's phone for any restaurant testing, there's been way too many farm tours video'd on that thing.

Thank You Sponsors!