iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TSC hydrallic oil

Started by customsawyer, February 09, 2022, 06:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_belben

Quote from: moodnacreek on February 12, 2022, 08:56:58 PM
Quote from: rusticretreater on February 12, 2022, 07:03:18 AM

Long ago I switched to running synthetics in just about everything.  My truck is 21 years old and at 150K, my car is 18 years old and at 240K.  Running low cost oil is penny wise, pound foolish.  Synth oil also lasts a lot longer.
All very true but if you owned as much leaky junk as I do you are not going to pour synthetic in everything.
bingo.  the last guy to get the machine before it goes to the shear is not ever the one who has the means to "invest" in fixing all the bad seals and such, as it might turn to a parts machine any day now.  you pour oil in at the start of every use day, based on how long you plan to use it that day.  speaking from experience here.  just do the best ya can.   
Praise The Lord

upnut

Neighbor of mine used to run a service station, remember those? Pump your gas out front, service your car out back. Had a rack for ALL his empty fluid containers that collected all the last drips into a barrel. A local logger loved those "drippins" and filled any reservoir that was low with the stuff.....cheap and plentiful... 8)

Scott B.
I did not fall, there was a GRAVITY SURGE!

Thank You Sponsors!