iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ordained Cedar

Started by Jeff, January 06, 2023, 08:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Sawmiller

Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Old Greenhorn

Funny, yeah. I had tears in my eyes and was thinking there's a big dumb goofy pup learning about the world and everything is a toy. God bless him! That was fun to watch.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Nebraska

Well now you  can take him for a "ride" even when it's too bad outside to go! Goofy pup. :)

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Chuck White

Wanna have some fun?

Throw some snowballs for him to fetch!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

Walnut Beast

He's looking good and good job on the training 👍

Chuck White

Good job, that  W A I T  command can be a tough one!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

WV Sawmiller

Jeff,

We used to do that with the rock to my wife's shepherd and even throw it in the edge of the pond and she'd go out and bring back the same rock every time. I still am not sure how she did that. They can do amazing things sometimes.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

doc henderson

there was a lab at the marina on Lake George, NY where I used to sail.  you could pick up a rock and toss it in the clear water at the boat dock.  the lab would jump in and go 8 feet down and pick up a rock and bring it back.  It was not always or usually the same rock.  hard to smell under water. :)
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

boonesyard

Nice job Jeff, he's looking good!
LT50 wide
Riehl Steel Edger
iDRY Standard kiln
BMS 250/BMT 250
JD 4520 w/FEL
Cat TH255 Telehandler
lots of support equipment and not enough time

"I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"

Jeff

47sawdust

We should all be so lucky.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Jeff

You can not know how happy this made me. I could never get Sawyer to ride on the quad. Cedar wants on every time now.

Jeff

The next week will be dedicated to looking after Cedar. He had a play accident last week, that looked serious when it happened but he shook it off and seemed fine for two days, then he started limping.  Spent the entire day today in Kincheloe. I was only able to get a dropoff appointment, but I wasn't coming home without my boy.

The diagnosis was injury somewhere to the upper leg bone sheathing? Something young shepherds are prone to I was told.  I have to keep him insctive for a week. No running no jumping. Leash to go outside. He is on pain killers and anti inflammatories. Hopefully this does the trick. Otherwise, next step is sedation and xrays. Luckily the painkiller  helps sedates.

Don P

Make sure the exhaust end is working while on those... just delivered some relief I hope to a friend on pain meds.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

I hope all goes well for him. I know you're a good dad.
Best of luck Boss.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Thank You Sponsors!