iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please welcome this pair of Important Sponsors!

Started by Jeff, February 09, 2024, 10:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.C. Lapp

Thanks for all you did. Its appreciated.
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

Dan R

Mostly just a Reader here but was lost for the few days the FF was down  Thanks to all involved in the upgrades 
Dan

okmulch

We really appreciate the 'Thank You's" and Jeff for an outstanding forum! We are glad to be in a position to help out monetary wise with the success of our business. I do not post a lot since grinding trees and producing cedar fiber bedding are not hot topics on the forum and that's what we do everyday, but we are glad to support and keep the forestry forum going for a long time for all  wood enthusiasts. 
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Magicman

Thank You my Fellow Pig Peeling Friend...
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

IMG_0589~0.JPG
And a different year:
DSCN0042_28Small29.JPG
With the most famous Pig Peeler. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

Looks like ya need a beard to peel a pig, 'cept Danny.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Hilltop366

Magicman

Yup those other guys are "Undercover".  smiley_curtain_peek

Ron Scott

~Ron

Cedarman

Those bearded pig peelers make me proud. Ah, the memories at the pig.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

RetiredTech

I had been side tracked with flooring and plumbing projects and hadn't checked the forum in a while. I didn't even realize there was an upgrade going on or problems behind the seen. By the time I tried to log in again the upgrade was almost finished. I'm just glad there were people around willing to jump in and assist with what was obviously a complicated upgrade. These guys are true FF Heroes. I hate to think what we might have lost without them. Big thanks to everyone involved and especially to Jeff for not throwing in the towel.
  I've never really looked very closely at the Sponsor list before. I'm going to spend more time checking them out now. 
Philippians 4:8

Branson 4520R, EA Wicked Root Grapple, Dirt Dog Pallet Forks
Echo cs-450 & cs-620p , Husqvarna 136, Poulan Pro, and Black Max Chainsaws
Partially built bandsaw mill

Stephen1

A big thank you to all the helped the FF carry on. I really enjoy everyone here. 
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

trimguy

Chuck White

Thanks for stepping forward and now earning the title of HERO!

The forestry forum is vital to many of the members, me included, many of us wouldn't be where we are today if it weren't for folks like you keeping it going!

THANKS!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!