iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

INFO needed for buying BLM and USFS LAND

Started by NATIONAL OF THE LAND, June 15, 2024, 07:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen1

WOW! someone thinks their special because he can do something.
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Southside

So I will pull a little rank here, whomever this troll is used a California based realtors email to sign up and as such is either a punk kid that really needed a whooping a long time ago or is just one of those trolls that lives to spew such drivel. 

Either way, just wanted those who did try to help this individual know what the rest of the story is, so will leave this here just long enough before the big flush happens shortly.
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

CCCLLC

Ouch! When I grow up, I hope I'll have some life experience as well.

newoodguy78

Some people never got introduced to the multiple uses of wooden spoons or leather belts and it shows. 

CCCLLC

Magicman

Quote from: Magicman on June 15, 2024, 09:44:16 PMI am wondering if you have ever been to Disney World?  :huh?
I'll wave next time I pass by Disney World.  ffwave
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

dougtrr2

When I first started reading this thread I wondered why the interest in only BLM and USFS land.  Why not any available parcels?  I think if you carefully read his lengthy post and read between the lines, I think we didn't run across a troll, but rather a sovereign citizen that thinks with his legal mumbo jumbo he can get the land for free.

Doug in SW IA

mudfarmer

sovcit is written all over it for sure Doug, good call

tomsteve

Quote from: NATIONAL OF THE LAND on June 16, 2024, 08:55:29 AMlet me take a little time to tell you who i am but i shouldn't have to tell everything about me to get some simple questions answered but here we go. I was taken out of school in 5th grade and i haven't opened a text book since.the only books I've opened are books with real knowledge pertaining to growing food, growing medicine, growing trees, building structures, things pertaining to the real bible, every spectrum of law, books on furriers, permaculture books. my hobby's pertain to growing all our own food, wild foraging, on the path to becoming a master furrier, I've made everything from fur trapper hats to blankets to fur cloaks/shawls, fur lined mukluk/ Eskimo boots, Im a highly skilled leather craftsman and i study law as well because I'm and American state national ambassador of the land and take this very seriously which keeps me out of the grips of the ones that shall not be named. I am not a US citizen because us citizens have no rights like many of you if not all of you. I've worked on a dairy farm since i was 12 everyday non stop 40 to 70 hours a week making $300 to $700 a week, I use this money to buy trees, books, leather, fur pelts, plants, i have a brand new $2000 dollar fur sewing machine. i am nothing like your kids and grand kids, nieces and nephews. my brother and i are moving to California to a large track of land and the piece of land has a easement thru just off center of property for the USFS to cut a parcel they own on the other side so that's why i made this post in the first place. i don't own a phone or and game type electronic device and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about because most likely all of your grand kids have or play one everyday of the year and some are probably on one right know rotting away while I'm out here trying to be a real human being not some loser grand kid sucking there thumb at age 16 and crying to there mommy. From what i see almost everyone of you come on here to brag or [I have typed a profane word that is automatically changed by the forum censored words program I should know better] on everyone because your so simple minded that all you can or know how to do is saw wood and complain about your sawdust pile or shot on somebody. Now if you reread this whole post from the beginning you'll see that i found my answers i was looking for so all post after that have been nothing but garbage other than a few so you can easily see the problems on this website so after stating who i am and what me and my brother are trying to do i wish all of you farewell for nothing, I do thank a few people that did have some information and took the time to help me. if you aren't completely sour by the time you get done reading this than you can see my fur trapper/ bomber hats at (Ephrem Simon) on Facebook thank you for nothing  ffwave  ffcool  ffcheesy  ffsmiley  :sunny:  smiley_smug01

I don't come on this forum often. when I do I'm basically seeing what people are doing with their sawmills.
and today I read some arrogant, snotty, know it all brat. you're gonna have a hard time getting any help from anyone with your attitude.don't be suprised if some day you find yourself waking up on the ground after getting knocked out by some old timer that wont put up with your crap.

scsmith42

Quote from: dougtrr2 on June 18, 2024, 10:08:33 AMWhen I first started reading this thread I wondered why the interest in only BLM and USFS land.  Why not any available parcels?  I think if you carefully read his lengthy post and read between the lines, I think we didn't run across a troll, but rather a sovereign citizen that thinks with his legal mumbo jumbo he can get the land for free.

Doug in SW IA

Doug, that was my initial thought as well.  Probably late teens, and out of touch with reality.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

reride82

I have researched this extensively, and there is a very small chance of the USFS ever selling any land. The only time I've seen it is on isolated parcels of insignificant size and value, usually less than 5 acres and landlocked. I have tried since my cabin is 3/4 on USFS and 1/4 on private property so I end up paying a yearly lease. The only reason mine is allowed is that the cabin was built in 1939 and the USFS didn't start to care until the 1970's. Best case scenario is trading as stated previously. I've seen trading ratios as high as 4 acres given vs 1 acre gained, or as low as 1.5 vs 1 and an easement granted to the USFS for access to their forest. Also, these trades take years or decades to get done. 
'Do it once, do it right'

'First we shape our buildings, then our buildings shape us'
Living life on the Continental Divide in Montana

flyingparks

Thank You Sponsors!