iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawing project 2025

Started by customsawyer, Today at 06:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

I've decided that I will not be hosting a sawing project in 2025. This leaves the doors open for anyone else that would like to host one.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

SawyerTed

When I saw the subject, I was hoping you were announcing the dates.

You've got to do what works best for you.  Your generosity in hosting previous years hasn't gone unnoticed!   
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

doc henderson

The last one was great.  I have been toying with the idea, but of course did not want to step on any toes.  Not that Jake gets his toes stepped on often.  ffsmiley  We do a family reunion almost every year and have thought of going to every other.  Let me see how this plays out.  Anyone else, feel free to throw your hat in the ring. 
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Magicman

I hosted three; 2011, 2012, & 2013.  It is fun but it is also an undertaking.  We went to three at Jakes which were all a special treat, Thank You Jake.  
Maybe someone will lift the banner.  ffwave
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Sixacresand

Thanks Jake for all the Projects you put on.  I know it was a lot work for you, but they were always nice
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

beenthere

I thought Ramon lifted it pretty high.  ffcool ffcool
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

But that would not be a banner lifted for the open forum.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

Where should it be lifted up to qualify for the "open" forum??
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!