iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

You don't get any better than grits

Started by Skytramp, December 04, 2005, 10:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Quote from: CHARLIE on December 04, 2005, 11:27:47 PM
Yeah, Brats are good but dey ain't no breakfast food. G r i t s is great for breakfast and supper too. Nothing much as good as fried fish 'n G r i t s fer supper!

Charlie,
Don't furgit, you live in Wisconsin now.  ;)  You talk bad about Bratwurst and yer Cheesehead brethren will gitch ya.  :D  :D  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

OneWithWood

DanG!  Breakfast ain't hardly wore off and y'all are making me h-u-u-ng-ery agin'  :o ::)

Brats and beer for breakfast.  Yeah, beenthere, done that, will do it again  8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Don P

Skytramp, did your buddy ever mention that those hogs were happy accomplices, suuuuweeet  :D :D ;D.

Umm, or so I've been told.

I gotta admit brats probably came down from above, thats good eatin.

Skytramp

To Don P
     No but a guy once explained the difference in, involved and committed.
He said that in a ham and egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed.
     Sounds like some aquaintances of mine, the chicken, that is;
Skytramp;
Growing old is inevetable, Growing up is optional

Don P

Engineer

We got a box of grits near the basement door.    Makes good traction on the ice.

We got the G in DanG bacon here too.  Good stuff, eh?

DanG

Jon, I think the original Gwaltney Meat Shop is still in old Williamsburg.  Gotta be one of the oldest businesses in the country.  That set of Gwaltneys don't admit no kin to this set down here, though. :-\
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

crtreedude

Down South the chicken is committed too - in the sodas we have fried chicken for breakfast!

I mean the REALLY deep South.

(Any new person - check where I live, unless we get a member who lives in Panama - you aren't getting much further South)  ::)

SkyTramp, I looked and you are about 200 miles from where I was born. Diamond MO. But, I got hijacked to the North when I was 7 years old.

You all have seen that most discussions dive toward the food after a couple of pages, but I have never seen a food thread dive to sawing - EVER.

Are you sure we haven't ended up creating a food forum? Or perchance like my workers - they will only work so long without heading for the feedbag...

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Thank You Sponsors!