A Christmas Auction for the Forestry Forum!

Started by Paschale, December 11, 2005, 10:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

You'll hafta look at the small gray circle under my 'deer' avatar.   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Paschale

I thought that might be you, beenthere.   8)  Thanks for bidding!   8)

(Man...I hope I didn't play any wrong notes on the CD!)   :D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

beenthere

Quote from: Paschale on December 18, 2005, 10:06:09 PM
..........I better get to wrapping up those CD's!   ;D

Thanks again to everybody who bid........

Thanks to Puh-skolly for the idea, and the 'donation' of the signed CD's.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Paschale

you bet...I'll have that Sharpie out tomorrow morning, signing 'em.  That will increase the value immensely.   :D

Man...this was FUN!!!!   8)

asy

Puh!

you're WRAPPING THEM???

I Woulda thought, especially the $127.50 one!!!  You'd be delivering PERSONALLY!!!

Well done guys, I'm so pleased for you!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

pigman

Quote from: Paschale on December 18, 2005, 10:10:41 PM
So who's deernut and Sawyer650 anyway?   ???  Come out, come out, wherever you are!   ;D
Of course sawyer650 could be someone who is not a Forestry Forum member and just likes good Christmas music. ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin

etat

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Paschale

Hey guys,

The CD's are on their way!   8) 

I'm off to a party here in a few minutes, so I don't have time to send the three of you (Cktate, Beenthere and  ??? ) your tracking numbers...but I'll send 'em on out later tonight, or first thing tomorrow morning.  They should get to ya before Christmas!

Paschale

Tom

You missed a good joke.  You should have followed Peterson's lead when Trevor suggested to Getoverit that he would have his saw by Easter.  :D :D

etat

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

pigman

I sure hope Paschale did not mix up those CDs. It would be just tragic if cktate got one of the cheap ones. Since we all have heard that we get what we pay for, ck got the best cd. ;D

etat

I STILL can't stop laughing!!!!   8) 8) 8)

beenthere

south central Wisconsin

etat

Just think, you guys are going to have a COPY of perhaps one of the highest priced Christmas CD's in history!!!!!!!!!!    ;D

8) 8) 8)

pigman

Quote from: beenthere on December 19, 2005, 07:42:23 PM
Maybe pigman will get the high-priced one?
If someone sends me one, I sure would play and enjoy it. ;)

UNCLEBUCK

Well now I see 3 happy bidders , not a sniper in the bunch ! sawmillbob set a proxy and got busy and didnt get back in time but it was a definately a great time had by all . I am back to plan A sending christmas card ! Enjoy and Merry Christmas , that was a fantastic idea Paschale
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

beenthere

Puh-skolly
Recieved the CD already, and it is great.  Worth every penney  ;D  (and autographed too!)

Now, I need to prowl back into the archives to find out which song has your solo part, and then see if I can hear any wrong notes (as if I could tell  :) ).
Thanks very much for your efforts.

Members
If anyone wants to rent this CD for a time or for next Christmas, just send your 'rent' money (any amount) to the FF and I'll mail (PM your address) the CD to you.  :)
south central Wisconsin

pigman

beenthere, bring that cd to the piggy roast next year so I can here it. Probably the only way I will ever here it. ;) ;D

pigman

There is a FedEx truck coming up my 1 mile long drive. Wonder what they have for me. Be back in a minute.  It is a small cardboard box. Wonder what it could be. Now I know , it is a CD. Wonder who would send me a CD?  It is from Grand Rapids Mi.  It is from Paschale. 8)   
I am listing to it now. That is the best CD I have ever bought. It is worth twice what I paid for it. ;D

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

Mine is signed by someone I never heard of. Dan something. ;)

Jeff

I think thats the guy in India that does the black market recordings.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

I spoke too soon and  was going by my 10 second memory.  ::) I was listening to the CD and didn't want to stop it to look at the signature.  It is signed  Paschale and some one named Daniel.

Paschale

Quote from: pigman on December 21, 2005, 09:51:08 PM
It is signed  Paschale and some one named Daniel.

Some guy named Daniel grabbed the pen outta my hand, and insisted on signing the CD.   ::)

Glad ya got the CD.   ;D  Now I just need to figure out how to transfer your funds from my Paypal account to Jeff's.  Paypal's not being too cooperative.   ::)