iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

CONTEST! D&L Double Cut helps us welcome spring PIGGY ROAST STYLE!

Started by Jeff, March 23, 2006, 10:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

I was answering Pigman's question:
"Who would of thunk that pigs could fly over mountains". 
That would be you, I'm figuring. ;D

Jeff

oh!  apparantly they cant because hes been sitting in a holding pattern there for a long time.

Furby

sprucebunny

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Jeff

HEY OUT THERE!

EXTRA EXTRA! THERE IS A BLACK PIG RUNNING LOOSE HE'S GONE MILES AND MILES AND SOMEBODY OUGHT TA DO SUMPTHIN ABOUT IT! 

This contest aint over yet! All of ya still have a chance to get in the drawing by finding that black pig! Dont leave no StOne unturned! You can get your name in the drawing by midnight the 31st!

Furby

Is anyone still playing ??? ??? ???
A game isn't any fun if nobody plays! :-\

beenthere

I gather the "play" left to do is find the black pig?  I saw it a few threads back in a box with another pig, ready to 'ship out'.   ::) eh?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Furby

Nope, the BIG black pig is still hiding here on the forum, all anyone has to do is follow the MANY clues Jeff has left and find it.
Anyone can still win the big prize of a two night stay at the B&B.
Even if someone don't want it, they can increase a friend's odds of winning.

pigman

It is those many clues that confuse me. smiley_dizzy  I'm kind of a Model T man myself.  ::) The contest must not be too hard if a rookie truck driver can finds the pigs. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Jeff

EXTRA EXTRA! THERE IS A BLACK PIG RUNNING LOOSE HE'S GONE MILES AND MILES AND SOMEBODY OUGHT TA DO SUMPTHIN ABOUT IT! 

Within those two sentences is all the information you need to find the black pig. Its a set of organized instructions and a map and a dead give away all in one. :)

pigman

Well, thats all I need, another clue to confuse my simple mind. ::)

Mr Mom

I thought that furby found the black pig??
   Am i missing somthing??

Thanks Alot  Mr Mom

Furby

Anyone can and SHOULD find the black pig!
It's in the very first post, everyone that finds the pig and enters the contest according to the rules will be entered in the drawing.
You have until midnight on the 31st to get your entry in......... KEEP LOOKING FOR THAT BLACK PIG!!!

beenthere

I thought da pigman would just sniff 'im out. Not so apparently.

Miles and miles,  eh?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Radar67

Quote from: Jeff B on March 28, 2006, 12:21:39 PM

Come on guys and gals, forget all the other clues, Jeff gave you everything you need right here. If a newbie can find it, all you old timers ought to be able to!  ;) no problem.  :D

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

pigman

I found   a black pig. 8)   I know, it's not the correct black pig. I just wanted to show the Boss I am still looking.

isawlogs

I've been looking all over for a black pig ... I am thinking that he ( the Boss ) might have to send me the clues in french ...  ::)  :)  I am playing , but getting no blackish piggy to look at .  :-\  :)  Its fun looking for it  though .  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Furby

Pigman,
Wait until ya find the blackish pig with all the black piglets. ;)

twoodward15

Don't you worry, I already found him today.  Mmmmmmmmmm  bacon!!!  He sure does look like good eatin.
108 ARW   NKAWTG...N      Jersey Thunder

Roxie

I found the black pig!!   8) 8)

I don't care if I win something....it was just wonderful to actually solve that puzzle!!   :D
Say when

Furby

pigman

I found that thing. 8)  I never did smell the piggy, but the Boss's hints got me close enough I heard it grunt. :o  I have heard enough hog grunts to know what  they sound like. ;)

Ron Wenrich

Times ticking down.  Today's the deadline @ midnight.   All the clues you need are right here. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Jeff

I'll be doing the drawing sometime on Sunday after I get home from Chet's. Saturday evening I'll get all the entries gathered together that may have arrived while I have been gone.

Thank You Sponsors!