iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need Advice - soon

Started by RSteiner, August 30, 2006, 08:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

Randy, I'm truly sorry to hear about the loss of your mother.  My prayers will be for you and your family to have the strength to get through this difficult time.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

RSteiner

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for me and my family.

Sunday we held a memorial service for my mother.  It was a great time of remembering a special woman who touched many more lives than I had imagined.

One thing that becomes clear at times like this is the fact of how much our lives touch the lives of others in ways we may not consider.  That small acts of kindness are remembered far more than any personal accomplishment. 

We will move on from here with greatful hearts for the kindness you all have shown.

Randy
Randy

Bro. Noble

Quote from: RSteiner on September 11, 2006, 09:39:31 AMThat small acts of kindness are remembered far more than any personal accomplishment

That's sure something to think about and remember------Thanks, Randy :)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

asy

in addition to what Bro pointed out...

I remember Dad's funeral in March this year, I was VERY surprised at how many people turned up. I suppose I shouldn't have been, coz they knew a lot of people, but I was.

It was comforting to know that others cared about my mum enough to come to the funeral.

I'm glad to hear you had a nice time with your family remembering your mother.

She'll always be with you.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Jeff

Randy, I have been out of town and I am just catching up on things and read this. I hope you and your family are doing well and sharing some of the fond memories with each other that I know each of you have.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!