Previous topic - Next topic

farmerdoug

So are the hottubs going to be sent out to the testers too? ??? :D :D :D
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Bioman

Yeah, I'll see if can sneak that in without anyone noticing   ::)

slowzuki

I sure would like to give it a shot on my Jetstream but I'd bet one would have to adapt the load controller that runs the biomizer to match power demands to my FD and ID fans.

Quote from: Bioman on December 17, 2007, 10:05:29 PM
Ronwood,

We have no plans to make it compatable with other equipment.  I'm not sure what it would take to modify the other machines to make it work.  

farmerdoug

Guys and Gals,

The Biomizer forum has been updated so that you guys can look into the general diccussion board in the testers lounge.  I hope that this allows you guys to follow the test of the units more easily. 

They are shipping the first units in early January so soon we will get to update on our progress reports.  I know we are excited about this test and probably will be little overzealous so bear with us. ::) ;D

We have interested Bioman in the running of cooling off of the boiler so we may see a push in that direction too.  I just hope we do not get Bioman trying to many things at once.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Fargo, MI

farmerdoug

Furby pointed out to me that I was kinda vague on the cooling part.  ???   We diccussed this here on this thread.https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=25996.0

It is about using the boiler to supply the energy for a cooling system.  I think with Woodmizer and Biomizer working on it,  this will be a dream come true for some of us here on the Forum.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Fargo, MI

Furby

Thanks Doug, I wasn't 100% sure what you were talking about.
Yeah, I can see that feature as being one heck of a selling point! :o

Bioman

To be a little clearer yet.  Wouldn't it be cool to have a unit that supplied power and all you heat/AC needs?  A unit that can cool a house is as big or bigger than the heating market.

Farmerdoug,  I'm trying my best to ignore that one for now.. :D - my mind is spinning with all of the opportunities here. 

farmerdoug

I have noticed a few of you guys over on the Biomizer forum.  You have to register to see everything that you guys are allowed to see.  We have been talking about a few things.  You can post in the testers lounge general diccussion but not start a new topic.  If you want to start a new topic you can in the public general diccussion page.  I hope you guys will feel free to post with us.  If you are not comfortable then ask here and we will take it from there.

Of course I will post updates here too.  But the double posting will get old fast so I will not diccuss everything here. 

Farmerdoug
Doug
Fargo, MI

Stump Jumper

i am a member over there but have not posted am i not seeing everything i could be
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

farmerdoug

SJ,  Can you see the general diccussion in the bio-testing lounge?  There are several threads there that you should have access to, if not let me know and I will tell Bioman.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Fargo, MI

Bioman

SJ, it would be helpful if you could let us know if where you can and can't go on the other site.  We're trying to make it open yet locked down for security/spam etc.  We want to make sure we share as much as is appropriate at this stage of things.

Stump Jumper

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Bioman

Yep, a special section @ www.biomizerforum.com set up for the testers of the burners.  We have opened up one discussion group in the 'testing lounge' to the public.  Duplicate posting was going to be too cumbersome, and a lot of the things discussed there are not proprietary so we opened the general discussion to everyone.  There are other parts of the lounge available only to the testers.

Stump Jumper

thanks bioman got it now . good info i will need as i will be preparing for one in the future
Jeff
May God Bless.

farmerdoug

Guys,  We have another member testing the Biomizer too.

Congratulations,  Jeff.  I am glad to be testing along with you, Electric Al and OKmulch.

I suspect everyone will have to bring a bag of sawdust to the next pig roast. ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Jeff, I just had to tell everyone.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Fargo, MI

Jeff

YUp! :D  Good Idea, admission is a bag of dry sawdust. :D

Big thanks to Scott (Bioman) and Tim (Biotim) for asking me to join the team of testers. I'm really honored that Bio-Mizer want the Forestry Forum on board.  :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paul_H

Congrats Jeff,I'm looking forward to the reports from you all as things progress.Thanks Scott and Tim!

Here is the link to the Bio-mizer forum,hopefully more of us will join over there and see what is happening.

Bio-mizer Forum Link
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Greg Cook

I've tried to sign up on the Bio-Mizer Forum a few times, and it always give me a "page will not load" error.  Maybe somebody there has seen a picture of me and I am below their minimum standards?????

Any help would be appreciated :)

Greg
"Ain't it GOOD to be alive and be in TENNESSEE!" Charlie Daniels

farmerdoug

When did you try to signup?

Has anyone else had problems signing up?
Doug
Fargo, MI

Bioman

Greg,

We're looking into it.  I'm not aware of anyone else having problems.  We have been updating the site today, but I wouldn't think that would stop you from registering.

OneWithWood

Hot tub party at da Brokaw's  8)  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Jeff

:D   That makes me wonder how warm and for how long we could have kept the pool going.

Furby

I say all year! 8)
OWW is bringing the cheese! ;)

farmerdoug

Furby,

Is that to make the bubbles? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Doug
Fargo, MI

Jeff

Thank You Sponsors!