iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

home place pics

Started by james, April 16, 2007, 08:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james

some pics i took of my property in north east Wa  this January got more just gotta get them shrunk

a picture looking down the valley south from my 20 acres

sorta the type and size of the trees I got mostly Douglas fir or tamarack

james

sprucebunny

That's a beautiful place  :)

Great view and nice trees  smiley_thumbsup
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

james

behind the old shed where I store my little Dozer , need to put a new roof on the shed this summer

james

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Sprucegum

It is beautiful, I could settle right in there  8)

DanG

Now THATS a pretty place, James!  I can see why you love it so much up there. :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

LedlieLogs

Very nice James. What a great place to come off the road to. Your a lucky man.
Ledlie
Wildlife Action, GA. A great place for kids. No lights, no phone, no motorcars, not a single luxury. Just the GREAT OUTDOORS and the reason I am learning to mill and build small log cabins.

Raider Bill

OUTSTANDING! smiley_applause
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

OneWithWood

Nice place, James.  Is East Washington still part of the Great Palloose?  Pretty country.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

submarinesailor

James,

How far are you from Wenatchee?  While attending natural gas class in Wenatchee, I took a little time and drove around.  Got a look at the eastern part of the Cascades loop - beautiful country!  Made it as far as Washington Pass, before I ran out of time/daylight.  Some of the prettiest country I have ever seen anywhere.  Keep trying to get back, but.....

Bruce

james

my place is near Republic about 100 miles NW of Spokane (as the crow flies) 140 or so by road
3600 feet elevation
james

Tim L

Do the best you can and don't look back

Thank You Sponsors!