iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Gosh, that's scarey stuff Jeff!  Stacy has been on my prayer list for a long time, and will continue to be.  Wish I could do more.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Magicman

Prayers were offered up for Stacy.  I'll keep your entire family in my prayers.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Warbird

That is scary.  We'll be praying the docs can get this medication situation worked out.

countryjonez

what an awesome group,proud to be a part of it.would be glad for a list .SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD has changed my life.thankful for good strong christian men who aint scared to say it. anything i can do please let me know.
If God be for us who can be against us ?

fishpharmer

Jeff I have been praying for your family.

Countryjonez, we are sure glad to have you here too.

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

REGULAR GUY

Sometimes Prayer is the only thing that keeps a person sane in this vale of tears we all live in. But one things for sure, Our happiest day here is   nothing in comparison to the joys in finally "GOING HOME"

Regular Guy's Wife,
Kate

Kitty

Jeff,
We will continue to pray for Stacie to become well. I would like to add her and your family to the prayer list at work. We have witnessed some amazing results from prayers being answered.

Radar67

Please pray for Don K's wife. He said they are seeing the Doc today, didn't give any details.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Warbird

Please let us know further, as appropriate, when you can.  We are praying for them both.

Don K

Thanks guys. Misty got a good report from the doctor. Some ongoing issues since she was a teenager. We are monitoring and go back in two months for a revaluation.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

asy

Good to hear, was catching up with the thread and got a bit of a scare. VERY pleased to hear it's OK.

Hope everyone else, and their loved ones, are OK this glorious weekend.  It's beautiful weather here, hope it's as good where you are :)

asy .
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Magicman

Don,  I will include Misty and you in my prayers.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

John_Haylow

Don and Jeff,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families, we hope things work out for both of you.
John
2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

Magicman

We got a call this morning about 7:30.  Pat's Mother (my MIL) was "non-responsive".  Her life ended peacefully at 2:30 this afternoon with her family gathered around. 

beenthere

May she rest in peace. Our sympathy and prayers for you and the family.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Norm

I'm sorry to hear the sad news MM. Please accept my condolences.

Warbird

I'm so sorry to hear this, Magicman.  Our prayers are with you and the whole family.

Roxie

Say when

PC-Urban-Sawyer

MM,

Sorry to hear of your family's loss.  My prayers are offered for you and your family in your time of grief.

Herb

bd354

I'm sorry to hear that Magicman, will keep you and yours in our prayers.

P.A. RESHARP

Sorry to here that magicman, your family will be in my prayers  P.A. Resharp

fishpharmer

Magicman, prayers sent for you and your family.  I am sorry to hear of your loss.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Don K

MM, I am sorry for your families loss. You are in my thoughts.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Radar67

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family Lynn.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

asy

Really sorry to hear of your loss, if your MIL is anything like mine I can imagine you're really hurting. I adore my MIL and am really thankful for being loved by her and Andrew's family as much as my own.

I'm thinking of you and Pat and am grateful your Mum went peacefully,

asy
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Thank You Sponsors!