iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprucebunny

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Murf

Boy do I feel dumb, OK, dumber than usual...... ::)

I just thought the hat was the result of all those tornados.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

lamar

:Thanks to all for your faith in JESUS CHRIST. Ive been tuned into ff. for at least 2yr. and now and then post or start a thread, probably for selfish reasons.This is the first time I by accident went to the general board found all these needs and support of  Christian faith. praise God. I noticed all the different areas of NORTH AMERICA that are included.What else is there but prayer to the LORD?

Stephen_Wiley

Found out that my 17year old nephew -Mike , living out in Anderson Indiana has a disease/condition which is known to cause blindness.

I do not know how much sight he has currently loss nor how rapidly this disease may progress.

Nor do I know (at this time) what the condition is, will be getting details from family.

Please remember him in your prayers.

" If I were two faced, do you think I would be wearing this one?"   Abe Lincoln

WoodSmith

Even as you began to write your request for pray Jesus began the process of working in a miraculous way and we stand with you believing with you and your family for his healing.

Fla._Deadheader

We are with you and your nephew 100% Stephen.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

EZ

All it takes is a little faith in the Lord to move mountains. Our prayers are with you all.
EZ

Roxie

FDH, the Lord never ever wastes our own pain.  You are going to be a tremendous comfort to your friend Al.  My prayers are with both of you.  
By the way....I love the hat, and that should be some real incentive for da boss to get a fresh order right away!

Jeff, if you're out there....order the DanG hats!!  
Say when

WoodSmith

I would like to ask everyone to be praying for my Mom, Darline. She has osteoperosis and has started to have cronic pain in her back, I would greatly appreciate your prayers for healing or relief from the pain.
Thanks

Fla._Deadheader

First, it is ridiculed;

DanG

I find a need to add to this list of requests.  I learned today, that a friend, and former co-worker of mine was killed in a traffic accident last week. I don't feel a need to pray for Ray, particularly, for I know where he is today. He was as fine a fella and as good a Christian man as I ever knew. But please say a word or two for his wife, Tonda, and the rest of his family.

The entire family was returning home from a funeral when a car ran a stop sign and struck their vehicle in the side. Ray died insantly, and the Chevy Tahoe they were in, flipped and rolled several times. All the others were seriously injured, including his wife, sister, and brother-in-law, who was driving.  Ray's daughter and son-in-law were following in another vehicle, and witnessed the accident.  I'm sure they could all use your prayers for their recovery and strength.

Papa_Dave, I'm sure you know the man I'm speaking of. It was Ray Sharp, of Perry, Fla. He told me he knew you, so I know you would want to know about this.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Fla._Deadheader

DanG, what a tragedy. You got it, Buddy.
   First, it is ridiculed;

WoodSmith

Just wanted to report that my mom heard back from the doctor and there are no fractures in her spin (which can happen when you have osteoperosis) and she is feeling alot better.
Thank you all for your prayers
Thank you Jesus

Grawulf

Woodsmith,
God's good all the time and all the time God's good!!! 8)
Any news on any of the other folks we're prayin' for?

karl

Marie is home from surgury, very weak and the future looks grim.
The outpouring of caring and concern has given us both strength.
We thank everyone who has prayed for us and those who have aided us so much in the past weeks.
There are more real friends in the world than we ever imagined, many we have never met.
We thank God and pray he rewards those who have been so generous .

karl and Marie
"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

Fla._Deadheader

Hang in there Karl. Maybe Marie can still pull this off. We are all with you guys on this.  Harold
   First, it is ridiculed;

WoodSmith

Karl & Marie,

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you an expected end.

through Christ all things are possible
In Him is our hope, now and forever

We will continue to lift you up to the Lord.
And pray that you will continue to feel His great presence around you.

sandmar

You all make proud to be a little part of this forum. My prayers go out to all in need and may we continue to enjoy the fellowship of each other in trying times as well as good.

Sandmar

woodchip

I will be leaving the real job I have had for 32years at the end of the year.I am going to try to make it sawing full time.I would appreciate all of your prayers in this time of change.This would not be possible without having faith in GOD to make this possible. He is the ONE that takes care of all of us.Thanks to all,Woodchip 8)

Mark M

My sister called last night and told me she has seperated from her husband of 30+ years. Please pray for them both.  :(

WoodSmith

You bet we'll pray for ya Woodchip,
And wish you the very best.
You got the first part right, your trusting in the One who has the power to see ya through.

WoodSmith

I would like to just say a pray out load here for marriage.
It is very obvious that the devil wants to destroy marriage in our society.
Lord we ask You now to protect the institution of marriage of men and women. We ask that you would heal relationships between men and women. Help each to see that neither of them is the enemy. Help each of us Lord to humble ourselves in our relationships. Help people to see what they will loose emotionally and spiritually by throwing away years of marriage.
Amen

TN_man

Thank you WoodSmith. Satan does want to steal, kill and destroy. Jesus wants to heal and restore relationships between man and man, and man and Himself.
I have seen God restore marriages that man had given up on. ;).
WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

Fla._Deadheader

:( :( :( :( And yet AGAIN. >:( >:( :( :( :(
  Y'all have heard me mention my Buddy, Ken, that I visit in CR.  Just got word that he passed away last week. :( :(

This makes the 8th family member or personal friend that has gone since my Bride, on October 18th. Does anyone have any idea how old this is getting ???  :( :( :(  A few thoughts for Ken would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.
   First, it is ridiculed;

sawwood

Harold i know what you are saying. I have lost servial
 family members and some good chat frends. Will pry
 for all thoes in need. Wow what a family we have here
 on the Forestry Fourm. Best place on the planet.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Thank You Sponsors!