iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

If this is Poison Ivy....It's Huge

Started by tim1234, July 24, 2007, 08:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Sure was a nice day for a hunt. It was 60° this am and got up to 70° by 10 am. I ain't never seen it stay mild throughout the month of October in all my 40 years. We normally get 3 to 7 days worth, then real cool weather. We should have ground crusting frost by now in the mornings. We get light frosts that don't even freeze the puddles or the forest understory.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Brian Beauchamp

Quote from: SwampDonkey on October 20, 2007, 04:17:53 PM
Sure was a nice day for a hunt. It was 60° this am and got up to 70° by 10 am. I ain't never seen it stay mild throughout the month of October in all my 40 years. We normally get 3 to 7 days worth, then real cool weather. We should have ground crusting frost by now in the mornings. We get light frosts that don't even freeze the puddles or the forest understory.

It was 52° when I left this morning...hard to believe it was cooler here in OK this morning than in NB...especially this time of year. Saw lots of deer...great morning to be out in the woods.

Thank You Sponsors!