iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hanging dogs . . . . . .

Started by TexasTimbers, August 20, 2007, 02:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

Quote from: DanG on August 22, 2007, 01:26:46 AM
Well, no, but I seen one over at my Dad's house last week.  I'll see if I can get a copy of it.  It was from '67 also, but I had this stoopid lookin' hat on.

I bet it's a cav stetson?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

DanG

Nope Bill, it was the standard GI issue Garrison Cap.  Somehow, with all of the stuff I did in Uncle's Army, the only pic my ol' man's got is my Basic Training photo. ::) ::)

I wooden'a had a Cav Stetson, anyway, as I was never in that outfit.  I was the guy that came in and rescued them. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Haytrader

So, if I pop smoke, can I expect you to come pick me up?
;)
Haytrader

DanG

You got it, Hay!  'Course, I might be in an 88 F350 these days. ::)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!