iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whats for supper again

Started by Jeff, October 18, 2007, 09:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

That's awesome Tammy, thank you! I do have the pasta maker attachment but have never seen the ravioli maker. Works slick.

Thanks for the video Jeff, well done.  :)

Jeff

Today we made Lasagna with home made lasagna noodles. I don't have a cutter for wide noodles, so I cheated. I never cut them other than to length. I boiled them up as eight, huge, pan width lasagna noodles. It really worked good.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

I guess I will call tonight's concoction Portabella Mushroom with Steak and Potato soup.  What ever I call it, it really tastes good. Looking forward to Tammy getting here so we can eat!

beenthere

Looks good but sounds like you won't still be hungry when Tammy gets home.   8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

I wait for her.  I have to taste as I cook. ;)

SwampDonkey

Mmm looks good. Had a concoction here to. A flat bread wrap with sliced beef and black forest ham, cheese, olives, onion, peppers, artichoke sauce and a squirt of Dijon mustard. Followed by some herbal tea as a chaser. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

I am hoping that there will be some shrimp/chicken gumbo left over from last night.  MMmmmmmm.   food3
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ken

Put a nice moose roast in the crock pot last night after work and it was finished before I went to bed.  Guess what I'm having tonight?
Lots of toys for working in the bush

SwampDonkey

That's funny Ken, a fellow I thin brush with was having moose tonight to. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Norm

That looks great Jeff, I'm thinking you should live closer to me!

We had deer loin marinated in an concoction I made that would be like teriyaki  sauce. Then it was risotto made with a shrimp stock I put asian stir fry frozen veggies in at the end. Nothing more satisfying then getting some good out of deer that have been eating my corn.  :D

Jeff

Lazy today!  I'm not cooking, I did take out. Last night on TV, my Son's girl friend was shown making the king of all Reubon's on the News for our locally famous Cops and Donuts.   I'll be eating on it for at least a couple meals. 

WmFritz

Boy does that look appetizing.

I just remembered I missed lunch.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Jeff, I really like all of your post you share....wildlife, pics of sunsets, family, pets...... but this post ?......
you really should be ashamed of yourself for flaunting something like this in front of us.  :D :D :D :D :D

I have never sprinkled brown sugar on my Sauerkraut but I will try it next time. This stuff makes my mouth water! OKOKOKOKOKOK........Good Post!  food6
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Notice that plate I put it on. That is a regular sized plate. its a good thing it comes in its own Styrofoam house! I ate a big hunk for lunch, and since Tammy is gone on a trip, I ate a big hunk for supper til I was stuffed, and it still ain't near gone! :)

Cops and donuts is a must stop at when you come up for the Pigroast. We had then deliver breakfast this past year. :)

sawguy21

I couldn't eat that in one sitting either. Sure does look good.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!