iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

accident prone..

Started by zopi, March 28, 2008, 09:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zopi

jeez...whatta month...after my splinter fiasco a couple weeks ago..(2" of treated picic table in my butt..12 stitches..) I was skidding out some brush the other day...backed the tractor up..dropped the blade and went to step off the left side to hook up the choker...bloody shoe hung on the brake, and my shorts hung on the PTO lever....so as i'm face down in the grass going "What the hell?" Didn't get hurt...glad no one was watching...

Jeez...I think I'll try to fall off the toilet next..."and from the german judge....9.5!"
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Brad_S.

Quote from: zopi on March 28, 2008, 09:38:16 PM
my shorts hung on the PTO lever
Divine retribution for wearing shorts in March while some of us are still shoveling snow. :D
"and a 3.5 from the Russian judge."
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

zopi

Nahh...I used to snow ski in shorts...now i just hate snow<GRIN>
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Dave Shepard

There's always somebody watching, there's probably a video of it on Youtube right now. :D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

asy

Quote from: Brad_S. on March 28, 2008, 10:01:22 PM
Divine retribution for wearing shorts in March while some of us are still shoveling snow. :D
"and a 3.5 from the Russian judge."

I don't understand, what ELSE would you be wearing in March???  Too DanG hot to wear anything else!!!
(Just turned the Air Con on... it's SO hot here )

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

zopi

Not wearing them this weekend...it's bloody cold...I rode the harley down to the dealer for some service awhile ago..bout froze my skinny little butt off..

Did get some work done yesterday, I changed my plan for a sawshed, we >had< a little stable that was about 75 years old and about useless...I poked a couple holes in it and ran some chains around the outside, hooked it to the back of my BHPU truck and drove off at a good clip...fun..jerked it apart in two passes like that..burned most of it on the ground..

I will go back in and tear out the perimeter foundation and pour a slab for the mill to sit on..I have some logs that seem to want to be 8x8 timbers,
so it looks like I'll have a roof over the saw before too long..I'm not planning a traditional timber frame or anything..gonna cheat and use bolts..<GRIN>
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Thank You Sponsors!