iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

We will be cooler for a couple of days.  60's nights and 80's days.  Nice.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

curdog

We're actually gonna get down to the 50's tonight 8). The humidity is really low and I'm loving it. Right now  we should be in the mid 90's and low in the low70's. Feels more like October than end of July. ;D

thecfarm

No real warm weather is sight for us. Warm as in the high 70's for a low temp. Than the mid 90's at high noon.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 29, 2014, 07:44:31 AM
We will be cooler for a couple of days.  60's nights and 80's days.  Nice.   :)

YES, YES, YES.....here too!  8)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Mooseherder

Seasonably oven hot here.  102 yesterday and a little cooler today.
Bring on the Canadian airstream.

Magicman

Wow, 64° here this morning.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Wow is right. I had 58°
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

curdog

I had a window open blanket pulled up 59 this morning and 79 right now and feeling pretty comfortable for July.

thecfarm

56°. Just right. No hot weather in sight. Here we are,end of July and only had about 3 days of warm weather. Really none of that muggy,sticky stuff either.

thecfarm

Yesterday was a little warm. I needed my water jug. Only 65 this morning.

Magicman

August is typically our hottest month and we are headed toward the mid/upper 90°'s.   smiley_devil_trident

Mooseherder

Here too.  Yesterday torrential downpours with standing water in the ditch and today our dirt road is dusty from cars going by with the ditch half full of water. ::)

thecfarm

Mooseherder,are you in Maine?
We are having a thunder shower right now. Our second one today.
And the second rainbow too. Yesterday was much brighter and bigger. We could almost see the whole arch.
I mowed the wet hole yesterday. One side of the driveway is much better. The other side I can't tell.

clww

We got up to 90 degrees here at The Beach today, which is the warmest we've seen in a couple weeks. Had rain every afternoon this week. Makes it hard to get anything done outside. Supposed to be in the low 80s for the next several days.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

Miserably hot here today.   smiley_sweat_drop smiley_sun

Mooseherder

Quote from: thecfarm on August 06, 2014, 06:54:04 PM
Mooseherder,are you in Maine?
We are having a thunder shower right now. Our second one today.
And the second rainbow too. Yesterday was much brighter and bigger. We could almost see the whole arch.
I mowed the wet hole yesterday. One side of the driveway is much better. The other side I can't tell.

We'll be there Saturday. :) :)

mesquite buckeye

Still 100+ with monsoon rains AWOL. :( :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Mooseherder

96 now, 100 earlier.

Magicman

I sweated out this morning.  I came in, showered, ate lunch, and plan to accomplish nothing this afternoon.   ;D

Daver

Feels great in NJ... no humidity.. Hope the rest of August is like this..
"Remember, amateurs made the ark, professionals built the Titanic."

WDH

96 degrees.  Bad hot.  Bad humidity. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Chuck White

I'm liking the weather we've been having lately!  :)

Temp's like AM 50-58° and PM 80° I don't mind temps later in the Fall where there's frost on the mill!  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

mesquite buckeye

Yeah. we can get that by the middle of November in a cold year. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

thecfarm

8:15pm and it is dark out.  :(  The daylight is clicking away.

SwampDonkey

Sunny all day on my trip home to NB from Marcel's in Chelsea, QC.  In the 70's I guess, hard to say from an air conditioned cab. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!