iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

SwampDonkey

Beenthere, from the house looking out the gazebo windows.  Been awfully tough winter.  8)

I doubt there is 12" in the woods around here. And under the hardwood forest there is about nothing in some areas. Took a drive and saw some deer in a little maple grove, bare ground in under it.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Chuck White

We got around 8-9 inches of very wet snow!

Took about twice as long to clear the driveway as it usually does.

Cold again tonight, around 0°, tomorrow it's supposed to get to the upper 30's.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

10° here now. In the low 30's for a high.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

chevytaHOE5674

Yesterday morning was -3° now its 37° with a bit of rain overnight....

SwampDonkey

10F this morning and full sun. Good day for the woods.  8)  More rain for us tomorrow as well.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

olewally

19F here with full sun until later this afternoon. High temp should get to around 32F. Clouds later on with a chance for light snow.
I either have to many chainsaws or not enough room. ::)

Deese

Currently 49° and a high of 73° today  :)
2004 LT40 Super 51hp w/6' bed extension
Cooks AE4P Edger
Cat Claw sharpener/Dual Tooth Setter
Kubota svl75-2 skidsteer w/grapple, forks, brushcutter
1977 Log Hog Knuckleboom loader/truck

mesquite buckeye

More 80's here as far out as they are looking. If it holds for the next 3-4 weeks we will be past the freezes. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Buckshot00

Calling for 65 and sunny tomorrow.  Gonna hit the ole fishing hole.

Chuck White

The day started out at -8° and by mid-afternoon it was up to 36°, nice.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

olewally

We should be in the upper 40's tomorrow. Think I'll spend a couple hours playing in the wood pile, then go check on the trail camera to see what I have on there. Should be a wonderful day to be in the woods.  :laugh:
I either have to many chainsaws or not enough room. ::)

thecfarm

Just barely above freezing here now. Had about 2 inches of wet snow in the night. Perfect for making snowmen. Might take a ½ acre to make it though.  ;D  Wind is blowing and suppose to get rain and warm up to 40. Might see the sun early evening.  The field on the hill is covered with snow again.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Deese

High of 73F today. Feels like Spring  ;D
Cooks AE4P Edger

drobertson

The last few days have been dandy, just like spring, too bad it's February, most of the time it spells heavy spring snows,  we will enjoy this while it last,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

pep

-41 a week ago rain and +4C today. 
Lucas 827 w/slabbing bar
JD 410B
Wood Wiz Surfacing Attachment

SwampDonkey

Had a dusting of snow, now raining and breezy. 37F and climbing.  ;D

curdog

A hair under 60 and cloudy. Got a little breeze, so it's not super warm, but a good day to catch up on some yard work.

Chuck White

42° up on the hot side now!

The snow is really settling!

Sap should start running!

thecfarm

The field on the hill is bare again.That snow did not last long. 40° here at almost 10pm.  :o

Next morning,
The ground is soft at 8:30am and 42°. Sun was out nice and bright,but the clouds came in.

mesquite buckeye

Looking like spring here right now.

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Roxie

Sixty degrees and feeling wonderful! 
Say when

SwampDonkey

We had a warm weekend up to 40 or so both days, this morning was 10 and had a dusting of snow when it cooled off. Nothing measurable. Suppose to be warm again mid week in the 50's and maybe a little snow before hand, but doesn't look like much of anything for snow.

Deese

High of 68° today with rain coming in for the next day or so...
Cooks AE4P Edger

drobertson

Quote from: drobertson on February 20, 2016, 09:08:25 AM
The last few days have been dandy, just like spring, too bad it's February, most of the time it spells heavy spring snows,  we will enjoy this while it last,,
You can almost mark it on the calendar, when it's 70 in Feb,  a snow is very likely not far after,, calling for a dump in a day,, thankfully only a single low, and no jet coming from the north,, gonna be a quicky, but still a show of a roller coaster we go through in so, mo, and northern Ark,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!