iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

Quote from: mesquite buckeye on May 22, 2013, 07:40:50 PM
How bout we send you our 100's and you send your 60's and we will both be in the 80's ;D 8) 8) 8)

I could work with that.  Although my preferred temp is between 65 - 70.  :)

hardtailjohn

Been kind of a wet spring here.... but made it into the mid 70's the last couple days.... but not to worry, it snowed again today. Gotta love Montana in the spring!!  I always say that when summer comes, I'm taking that day off!
I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

SwampDonkey

Been wet as in the foliage is wet, but hasn't been much rain to it. Just misty and little showers once in awhile. Less than 1/2" so far since Tuesday. Been using the space heater and not burning wood. Although I have 6 cord already stored, another 3 coming.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

mesquite buckeye

96 and sunny. ;D 8) 8) 8)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

hillbillyhogs

Rainy, Muggy, so on and so forth

Raider Bill

86 sunny, slight gulf breeze 8)
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

reride82

Quote from: hardtailjohn on May 23, 2013, 12:04:52 AM
Been kind of a wet spring here.... but made it into the mid 70's the last couple days.... but not to worry, it snowed again today. Gotta love Montana in the spring!!  I always say that when summer comes, I'm taking that day off!

Haha, I agree John! I had over 5" of snow at my house this morning  ::) As long as it keeps fire season at bay, I won't complain to much  :D But it is only May, so snow season isn't over yet...

Levi
'Do it once, do it right'

'First we shape our buildings, then our buildings shape us'
Living life on the Continental Divide in Montana

SwampDonkey

Reached 70 F today when the sun came out this afternoon. Muggy to.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

chevytaHOE5674

Snowed enough this morning to start to turn the ground white then the sun came out and it warmed up to 39°. Calling for mid to low 20's this evening......

mesquite buckeye

That is very poor weather for growing tomatoes. ;D 8) 8) 8)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

thecfarm

Rain agian today. Never did dry out. Tommorow looks like more rain. Than Sat and Sunday too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Going to be a monsoon by tomorrow and flooding in the south. Lovely.  No sun until Tuesday. Yesterday morning cleaned out the gutter and darn near froze my hands, was about 54 F at the time. That water was cold and numbing. No mater will grow in that neither. :-\

thecfarm

Swampdonkey,same here,but I have not heard of any flooding.Yet,is the key word to the flooding.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Our forecast shows clear sailing for the next week.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Supposed to hit 90 today and sunny. Hope that holds for my motorcycle trip this weekend 8)
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

mesquite buckeye

99, sunny and breezy. 8) Lows in the high 60's, so mornings are really nice. ;D ;D ;D

240b

Only getting into the mid 70's here in Flagstaff, but sunny and clear everyday..  Its not so much weather as a lack of weather...

thecfarm

Still raining. Was raining hard at 4 this morning,let up around 7. Just a mist,heavy and light until about 3 than came in kinda hard,than let up at about 5. I came in at 6,I had it.

SwampDonkey

A good soaker all day yesterday, had an inch I think. Not much over night though. Nothing right now. Maybe the sun will arrive tomorrow afternoon. Maybe not. :D

thecfarm

Still raining at 46°.
Yesterday it started out a little cool,than it warmed up and cooled off around 4.

mesquite buckeye

97 and sunny. ;D 8)

thecfarm

51 and raining.     We was on fire danger last week,now we are on flood danger. Just kidding about the flood part. No danger,but things are high.
I read back through this and looks like last Monday,the 20th it started to rain and  has not dried out since. It has stopped a few times,but has not dried out at all.

SwampDonkey

Some cold rain to, yesterday was only in the 40's. Still raining today. The sun did break for a few minutes, but back to rain. As I said easrlier, monsoon weather has arrived. :D

thecfarm

I watched the news and some towns are in flood warnings. Rained in the early morning than a mist until noon. Saw the sun around 7:30 tonight. The clouds are breaking up. In the lows 40's tonight.

clww

We had frost again last night/this morning at the cabin. 30 degrees at 0635 EST.
Guess those tomatoes will wait another week before they go in the planters outdoors.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!