iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Almost Bought It

Started by dail_h, December 15, 2008, 11:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dail_h

Hey guys.still in WV. Went to Beckly WV on Friday to buy a 4 sideed moulder that I found in a local trader paper. It was an "Excel" ,single phase. My plan was to use it to make the flooring and trim for this job.
   Alas,it was only 4 inces wide,not quite wide enough for flooring, and paneling. I still have the Old gentelman's contact info if anyone is interested. No financial interest,yada, yada. It is a nice machine, seems in good shape with some tooling. Round heads. I'm not trying to sell it on this board,just thought someone mat be interested. I should be back home on Sat. for Christmas
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Larry

Could that moulder have been an X-L?  If so there a pretty good machine if not wore out.  Made by Smithway...and others years ago.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

woodhick

Dail I may be interested and I'm not far from beckley (about 40 miles).  If you could pm me the contact info and his price I would appreciate it.  Thanks.
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

woodmills1

I used to own a small piece of land outside hinton, in Elton W Va.  and actually lived there for about a year.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

ED B

what was he asking for it?
Do It With WOOD!

dail_h

World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

ED B

Do It With WOOD!

Thank You Sponsors!