The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Chainsawr, The Worlds Largest Inventory of Chainsaw Parts

Author Topic: Missing posters  (Read 2068 times)

Offline dnalley

• In Memoriam
  • I'm new!
    • Share Post
Missing posters
« on: April 07, 2009, 12:42:08 PM »
Question for Jeff-----Maybe this is the right place to ask or maybe it's none of my business at all, but I've been wondering---what happened to Fencerow Phil?  I read a lot and post very little.  Guess some come and go?, huh?  Been wondering and finally decided to ask, so hope this is not out of line.  Thanks Dwight

Offline Jeff

• Fearless Leader
  • Administrator
  • I know that I do not know.
    • Share Post
    • THEE Forestry Forum
Re: Missing posters
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 12:50:46 PM »
No idea. You are right, some come, some go and we don't know why.  Most times though its best not to ask publicly just in case there is a reason that should be kept private. An admin can answer questions more readily in instant messages, but in regards to the coming and goings of members, the odds are, we won't know or may not be at liberty to say.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life.
Ezekiel 22:30

Offline Swede

• Share Post
    • Maskin & Tryckluft
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 05:46:45 AM »
Some............. ;) just comes in here now and then for reading but cant find the time for writing so a whole world can understand. This language takes some time for a poore Swede.
The dog has to go out, 2 hrs. a day I didnt spend before we got that lovely dog.
Annikas hens needs anywhere to rest, building a hen house also takes some time.
The last months Ive also spent many hours digging for job. The telephone and mail box is dead, more or less. Not so many want sawing and the industries is going slow and dont use so much compressed air.

Swede. *still alive* ;D
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Offline ellmoe

• Senior Member x2
  • I need to edit my profile!
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 06:35:18 AM »
Swede, Good to hear from you. Best of luck in tough times . "Hang in there" ( American slang for, keep trying). ;)

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Offline WH_Conley

• Senior Member x2
  • I need to tide my profile!
    • Share Post
    • Stone Hill Hardwoods
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 11:48:19 PM »
I know where you are coming from.

What kind of chikens  ya got? 

Free range, feed themselves.
Bill

Offline crtreedude

• Senior Member x2
  • A proper coffee break...
    • Share Post
    • Finca Leola Reforestation
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 06:06:55 AM »
I suspect for some, they come in because they have an idea to do some cutting of wood, or have specific questions about something. They ask their questions, and then after a time, drop out.

For a while I was so busy I couldn't participate. And even now, I don't have a lot to say about wood and such. As you can tell from my post counts, I once had lots to say.  :D

I come more for the companionship more than the knowledge now. It isn't that I know it all, it is just that most of the questions have either been answered, or I learned the hard way.

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Offline Swede

• Share Post
    • Maskin & Tryckluft
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 07:11:13 AM »
Now and then Im here just for reading but today I also want to make som exercising in a foreign language.
Beside the Labr. retriver Zassy we now have a black german shepherd 6-7 months old in the house. Its not our dog but the swedish armys. When she is 15-18 months theyll make a test if they can use her for anything. Just 20% is good enough. She takes much more than Zassy did.

Oct. 4 -10 We started to fire the stove I found for our house. Before that we had electric heating wich was way too expensive. At the end of the year we had got back the money we spent in material for the stove, chimney and inspection! I did all the work.
This summer the plan was to paint the house and put a heater into the workshop to but there will be no time for that.

A couple of weeks agoo I woke up at 2 in the night and found the kitchen burning. A disconnection in a lamp had set fire to it. There is a good thing with fire, now we dont have to talk about a new kitchen, I have to buy one.  ;D

The hens are 6 now. Ther is 2 chickens too and one of the hens is brooding. It,s an orphington. We also have Australop, Maran, Rhode Island Red, Welsumer, Vorwerk, Just one or two of each breed.

Today my son and his family is coming for some days. Ive not seen them since the wedding.

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
dem posters

Started by woodmills1 on General Board

3 Replies
Last post November 19, 2003, 06:04:01 PM
by Minnesota_boy
xx
WW2 Posters

Started by Raider Bill on General Board

2 Replies
Last post January 06, 2009, 11:50:47 AM
by Jeff