The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Chainsawr, The Worlds Largest Inventory of Chainsaw Parts

Smith Sawmill Service

Dynamic Green Products Inc.

Author Topic: Yanmar Crawler w/ crane, what'da think?  (Read 11546 times)

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
  • I need to edit my profile!
    • Share Post
    • http://www.branchandburl.com
Yanmar Crawler w/ crane, what'da think?
« on: September 13, 2009, 06:30:13 PM »
Been out of the loop for a while. Anyone had experience w/ one of these? 1000 hours in great shape. 

1000 lb crane, yanmar diesel (20 hp or so). hydrostat to tracks. Thinking hard 'bout it

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Offline Mr Mom

• still alive!!!!
    • Share Post
Re: Yanmar Crawler w/ crane, what'da think?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 08:26:05 PM »
Seen them on e-bay and they look very useful.
hook a trailer on and you could get logs and firewood all in one shot.
If i had extra money i would buy it.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »
I know of only one other one, Dangerous Dan (FF member)has, always liked to see his though I never drove it.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Offline Gary_C

• Senior Member x2
  • Sunrise on the Prairie
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 12:24:41 AM »
I'm not sure where you would use it.

For me it would be far too slow for transporting material and a lot of work (slow too) for moving logs without a grapple. It would be mostly good for lifting at one spot but how much would it lift and how high? Also if you lower the boom to gain reach you rapidly lose lifting capacity.

Can't see a lot of use for it but looks to be in good shape.

Are those outriggers on the side?
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Offline Chico

• Share Post
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 01:43:50 AM »
You could put a cable grapple on it and use it a lot I would think and the footprint isn't as bad as a wheeled loader/skidder and when weather gets worst and the ground gets bad it might be just the ticket imo
Chico
My Daughter My sailor MY HERO God Bless all the men and Women fighting for us today If you see one stop and thank them

Offline ScottAR

• Senior Member x2
  • eat mo' ribs...
    • Share Post
    • n/a
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 02:08:05 AM »
Seems like Jim King has a couple of em... No crane I remember. 

Seems a little small but that may be better for your operation.
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »
Well thanks, I think it would be GREAT to use to extricate stumps for table bases, and urban yard usage. Slow, yes, but I plan on making a reciever system to mount my backhoe to it, that coupled w/ an on board pressure washer and tank should really help get stumps out. Kind of excited about it.

Yes, outriggers, and the one on the drivers side is able to extended outward. The crane is REALLY nice and it is likely I would not even consider it w/out it.

I am interested in the "Cable Grapple" if someone could direct me on where to find one, I get the concept just need a direction.

Price is VERY good, and would never have a problem moving it should I decide it is not for me. I plan on an extensive amount of operator protection, racks, ROPS, etc..... Last week I moved 20,000 lbs of ironwood w/ my Gator, and this came into my "sphere", I thought lets get something alittle more heavy duty.

Ironwood

Offline sjfarkas

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
    • Sasha's Land Clearing
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 01:22:59 AM »
it looks pretty cool, but I would think that it would be more useful if it had a knuckle boom and grapple instead of the crane.  I'm sure it would come in very handy for the right purpose.
Always try it twice, the first time could've been a fluke.

Offline Ed

• Share Post
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 08:04:34 AM »
Looks like it could be usefull, BUT, 1000lb capacity on the crane isn't much. You really don't want to be pushing the limits there.
I wouldn't consider it for dragging logs with the crane either, they are designed for a vertical lift, it's not a yarder.

Undercarriage parts and replacement tracks will be big $$$ also.

Ed

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 08:34:50 AM »
Thanks, I am thinking of a couple removable "horse shoe" arches facing upward w/ rollers on the bottom and sides to help get the logs up on the unit further and that should help wieght the tracks (for logs up to 24" or so) the crane is really beefy for 1000lb capacity, I have a feeling it is fairly well "over designed", or engineered.

I agree that the track stuff could get pricey. At least that is my impression. With only a thousand hours they look to be in very good condition. It looks like the idlers and drive sprockets are in pristine condition.

I have had a number of cranes (knuckle and tele) in various capacities. The smallest knuckle I had is now in Oregon in a FF memebers hands. It was an IMT w/ a 2600lb rating. I tend to like the tele's for my use. I am curious about a cable grapple, I may need to build my own if I start moving more material (logs). I only do that occasionally and the tongs work fine for now.

I will put a blade on the front and hydraulic winches front and back. This going to be fun!

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 08:58:19 PM »
Well after putting some new top idlers (actually HD kiln wheels), and complete preventive maintanence change over, I finally got it into the woods near home where a buddy is cutting. I was going to run my Gator in until this thing came along. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera along, but here are some pics after I got home. I had it slung just like this in the woods and when I made the final cut it JUMPED off the stump 10" or so (kind let me know I had cut through :D) Awsome, the whole crew shut down to come over and see "WHAT the heck is that?" their jaws were on the ground. PERFECT machine for the task. We would have had to hand load the trunk onto the Gator and would not have had it jump off the stump, which is nice as otherwise you are just pinching the bar at the end.

Ironwood

Offline Chico

• Share Post
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »
Look at Iron mart for a grapple or Look around for an old buckeeye or other dragline most had grapples if they had the dragline Building one wouldn't be that big a deal with the right equip imo
Chico
My Daughter My sailor MY HERO God Bless all the men and Women fighting for us today If you see one stop and thank them

Offline beenthere

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 10:54:24 PM »
Ironwood
Following you around for a day would be both very interesting and probably very exhausting.  And I think a whole lot of fun.  ;D ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
 It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Offline Frickman

• Senior Member x2
  • Ouch, that hurt!
    • Share Post
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 11:06:31 PM »
I can speak from personal experience that following Ironwood around is very interesting. And quite entertaining as well. And he has a treasure collection that many here would die for.

Nice looking machine. I'm sure it will work better than the gator.

If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 11:33:17 PM »
Thanks fella's.

PS. I am sure someone will chime in about the load on the 8 bolt single axle trailer. It is at capacity and I am waiting for some 16"  "G" series Goodyear full steel cased tires to help with the sway issue, other than that the trailer works for now. I will likely construct a single axle 9,000 lbs GVW single tilt w/ 17.5" supers that are good for 4800# each. That trailer will likely also have a tarp system built to make it a "garage" for storage also. I want to add a detatchable hoe to the front of the Yanmar which will put me over capacity of the current trailer.

Here is a picture of the kiln cart wheel used an upper idler, perfect application as they are designed run slow, in dirty environs roller bearing is as big as your fingers!

Ironwood

Offline customdave

• Share Post
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 10:13:50 PM »
Ironwood , slick looking unit , now I have to add one to my list, man that list is getting long! Looks like it could be useful around the yard, you get the right gapple you help the wife take the clothes off the line , earn brownie points? Just thinken out loud, anyways have fun & play safe !

Dave 8)
Love the smell of sawdust

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 10:39:37 PM »
For a minute I thought you were headed soemwhere else w/ that comment :D.

Yeah we had the whole gang in the dump bed yesterday at dusk, now the 1.5 and 2.5 years olds are saying "ride crawler daady" ;D   Ah, the memories we are creating. 7 year old wants to drive it, but that aint happening until I get rollbars, cages and harnesses.

Ironwood

Offline timberfaller390

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 08:12:49 AM »
Atlanta Air Recovery has one similar to that, they call it Godzilla. I got to help them play with it when a Cessna decided to land upside down in a pine stand. I found an honest to goodness real life ghost town while cutting a path to get back to the plane but that is a whole nother story.  :D Thier site is www.atlantaairrecovery.com  click on photo gallery for pics of thier crawler/crane.
Appalachian Hardwoods Lumber and Logging Co.
Peavine Valley Farms
Three Notch Forge Farrier Service
Stihl MS390
John Deere 5103
58 IHC A-162 log truck
70 Ford F600 log truck
75 Ford F750 equipment hauler
IHC 500 dozer
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

Offline stonebroke

• Senior Member x2
  • I'm new!
    • Share Post
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009, 08:26:24 AM »
With all the neat stuff you have ,You don't have a two axle trailer to haul it around?

Stonebroke

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2009, 08:28:13 AM »
I saw one like that for sale online. It is a C30R w/ a two ton crane mounted on it. The crawler is a "platform" for just getting the crane where you need it. Neat. Thanks for sharing.

Stone,

Yes, many two axles and a few "in my head" w/ axles and decks waiting to be "married".
I like the simplicity and low to the ground nature of that single, especailly where I was headed that day, a logging job near home w/ very little manuvering space on the log loading deck area. I have a little "issue" w/ trailers, easy to maintain and cheap to own, I must have 8-9 various ones around, half singles, half duals ::). Kinda like cranes and forklifts, never met one I didn't like :D

Ironwood

Offline logger444

• Share Post
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2009, 11:46:57 PM »
be careful about driving near powerlines

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 12:04:16 AM »
  Thanks for the reminder, my wife's small church back home lost one young father and nearly his bother as well, to a dump truck body being w/ in 10' or so of a line while dumping. The power arced across and killed the fella.

I have a number of cranes and ALWAYS try to keep that issue in the forefront of my mind.

Ironwood

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 06:44:18 AM »
Well, been using the crawler around the house. I was going to get some 1-2 yard self dumping boxes for the forklift to move matrerial around the property, but this unit supplanted that need. I hauled asphalt millings down the drive, 2 ton or so, 3/4 mile. and cleaned up a bunch of bark debris, hauling it over to my burn pit. I will be arching a BIG maple today from the neighbor's place, up the pretty good hill in the yard, so we'll se how it will do in the Urban Logging mode. I'll try to get some pics. Here is the best pic showing it in it's current state. I have been studying it trying to decide how to redo some of the "tin" in combination with the roll bar and cage weldments it needs. I feel a bit rushed w/ winter coming, but hopefullly I can get a few things done before the weather changes.

As for speed, it seems to be about the same as a tractor of similar HP. Only w/ tracks you rarely want to go "road gear" as it can be a little "rough" :D Seems to be a good combination of durability and  weight for what I do. I am curious what kind of luck I would have w/ skidding medium sized logs, I have feeling it will be more about having some weight on it to get traction than a HP/ gearing issue.  I just welded up a nice hitch on the rear for todays Urban endevor, we'll see how that goes.

Ironwood

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 07:09:12 AM »
Well, I love this rig. I moved this COMPLETELY curly soft maple out of my nieghbors yard yesterday. It was too steep and access limited to use anyother piece of equipment except a crane to lift it out of the yardover the garage/ house. I had to arch it out through the other nieghbors yard( and DOWN the road :o)  I grabbed all the smallish stuff as well due to density of curl. There are also some other tree trunks I hauled on the bed of the crawler just to see how it would do. Looks like the crane is a bit more powerful than tagged. 

Ironwood

Offline stonebroke

• Senior Member x2
  • I'm new!
    • Share Post
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 09:08:25 AM »
Is a load like that a strain for the undercarriage?

Stonebroke

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 10:37:51 AM »
Doesnt seem to be. This thing is fairly heavily built.

I just discovered the crane is labled in English AND in Kilo's so I tested he crane, it safely llifts 2000 lbs on the level at two extension horizontally. Yet another pleasant surprise.  ;D

Ironwood

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 10:01:04 PM »
Pics of the curl in the BIGGEST log (one I arched) and the top logs. Most of these pics were of the "other trees" not the curled one.

Offline customdave

• Share Post
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009, 10:59:12 PM »
Man o Man that thing must be built like a sherman tank!, neat don't forget to play safe & keep the shiney side up!....

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 07:36:52 AM »
Thanks, yes.  I need to get the welder out and put some roll caging and seat harnesses on it. This was the "Maiden" voyage. You can get yourself in trouble with something like this if your not careful. I want to make sure I am protected if the shiny side DOESNT stay up. That is why I put the fence in the one pic (to show the side slope).

Ironwood

Offline woodsteach

• My wife, 3 daughters, and mill.
    • Share Post
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 08:59:37 AM »
That looks like a great machine and some very pretty wood as well.

woodsteach
Brand X Swing Mill, JD 317 Skidloader, MS460 & 290, the best family a guy could ever dream of...all provided by God up above.  (with help from our banker ; ) )

Offline 4genlgr

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 11:13:49 AM »
man, be careful!!    being that close to something lifted by log tongs gave me the creeps
THEN i saw the pic with the log loaded crosswise, a big one at that    ihmo  no better way to get a machine in the proper position to grease the undercarriage without bending over!! with or with out the slope to help

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 08:22:03 PM »
4Genlgr,

I am EXTREMELY careful, got three young boys and they NEED a Dad ;D. Thanks though.

As far as tongs, I use them a good bit. I have not had an issue (yet?). Are you speaking for a direct experience? I would be interested if you have a story to share, always something to learn.

Ironwood

Offline beenthere

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 08:59:26 PM »
I'd agree with 4Genlgr, and from experience being that close to logs that high with just tongs is a risk. The wood can let loose at a moments notice where the points are set (unless the points are below the largest diameter of the log).
Tongs are good to get the log up, but a safety chain looped around the log would be 'safer'.   Prolly OSHA would have two chains and then some (or prohibit the movement of that log at all  :) ).

I got the same twinge when seeing the pics, with you that close, and logs that big, and that high. Like you said, the boys need a Dad.  :)
south central Wisconsin
 It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 09:06:51 PM »
OH, now I see the picture your speaking of. Yeah that one is a little misleading. The angle of the shot makes it appear as though I am in the direct line of impact if it where to let go. If you look closely I am just forward of the outrigger cylinder, which is 12" or so from the FRONT of the bed, and the boom is extended 2x to the rear.  I understand now what your speaking of as far as the tongs, that does "look bad".

Ironwood

Here are pics of that log milled.

Offline 4genlgr

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2009, 06:31:20 AM »
I have alot of seat time with prentice A-frame loaders F model, 110, and 120. the first two had the stick boom cylinder on top of the main boom connected to the stick by a linkage plate. on the 110 i had the hole in one end of that plate break and let go as i was picking it up after putting some wood on a pile, after that it would sometimes cross my mind about how far a log would send me if it broke with a load in the bucket.Especially with the last few logs to finish a load and i was looking at the end of a 150 bdft white pine :). there were times when loading logs i'd end up with the grapple on a log about where your tongs are, trying to place it instead of droping it in place, even with some tabs for extra grip the log could silp and fall.  i realize the tongs have fairly long points to get through the bark and as long as they don't break out their still trying to bite with weight on them.
as far as the cross loading, wide load - narrow base = top heavy

stay safe!  i liked the log arch trailer. does your crane have good pulling power to bring logs to you?

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 07:05:02 AM »
The crane will lift 2000#. As far as pulling, I havent done much of that yet. I did try to pull a 4500 lb 22' tree up the hill to the crawler (over the rear of the bed, so not tip the machine), it would just stand the unit on the rear of the track. So, I cut it in half (about 1700# chunk) which did drag it up the hill. The butt is the one I cross loaded, it was 12' and got peeled for a support column in a home.

Ironwood

Ironwood

Offline Frickman

• Senior Member x2
  • Ouch, that hurt!
    • Share Post
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 07:55:05 PM »
The first time I met Ironwood in person he was buying some logs off one of my jobs. He loaded them with a crane and tongs. As someone who grew up with knuckleboom loaders with grapples he scared the dickens out of me. He still does.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2009, 09:09:21 PM »
Those knuckles scare me, som dem logs lik GREASED pigs! The one positive note is that you are so far away from them up there on your pedestal.  ;)

Besides dem grapples damage/ bruise  my tender cambium layer  ::). I use my logs a bit different than most, spent 3 hours yesterday pressure washing the bark off my flitch sawn curly slabs ::) One hour to mill, three to gettem clean.  ::)

Ironwood

Offline ohsoloco

• Senior Member x2
  • Can we stay outside and play in the sawdust?
    • Share Post
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2009, 09:50:29 PM »
Ironwood, I remember you telling me you used a pressure washer to debark.  Are you knocking off most of the bark first, and using it to clean up  ???  The stuff you showed me that you used a pressure washer on looked like the bark just "came off."  Doesn't the pressure washer score the wood?

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2009, 11:29:32 PM »
For me (my furniture work) that cambium layer "communicating" what lies beyond is worth as much as (if not more) than the faceshowing the curl. Yes, you gotta be careful, it can score the wood.

This table has custom made box tube steel legs, pitted and oxidized. I thought pics of these tables were already in my profile, guess not. Stainless legs are scrap from a Jersey yard. 

Ironwood

Offline Hilltop366

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2009, 08:58:50 PM »
Nice tables I do like the looks of mixed materials.

Hey wait a second.... Iron + wood .... I get it now!

Offline Ironwood

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2009, 08:08:03 AM »
Thanks. The bark on and peeled wood is also Ironwood (American Hornbeam) the name works in both arenas.

Ironwood

Offline fishpharmer

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2009, 08:14:37 AM »
I really like your furniture.  Like your yanmar too. 
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Offline gjinc

• I'm new!
    • Share Post
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2020, 07:02:45 PM »
I know this is a old thread, but anyone know where I can get one of these from???
All my searchs come up blank

Offline ljohnsaw

• Senior Member x2
  • Happily retired... Working harder than ever!
    • Share Post
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2020, 12:58:58 AM »
 :P
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/32" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Offline Iwawoodwork

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2020, 08:51:44 AM »
 About 10 years ago I purchased a similar unit without the crane, called Winbull, very handy, Use to haul my fire wood from the pile to the house. I can stack about a winter weeks of wood in the dump bed. Track wear has been nonexistent. I just used it to haul rocky backfill to a patio that I was building in a tight area. I built a detachable blade for the bed end for light snow removal, have not needed it yet, also built a trailer hitch on the seat/motor end. Used it for pulling some small logs down to the deck area before I purchased the D3 cat. Never had any side tipping issues. Handy machine.

Offline 711ac

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2020, 09:26:16 PM »
I know this is a old thread, but anyone know where I can get one of these from???
All my searchs come up blank
Look on "Iron Planet" or Machinery Trader.com
I've also seen Morooka (spelling?) makes a similar rig but much larger. That little yanmar is a tank.

Offline mike_belben

• Senior Member x2
  • Pulp Friction
    • Share Post
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2020, 09:34:49 PM »
purplewave and richie bros auctions too. 
Revelation 3:20

Offline Bruno of NH

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2020, 08:41:32 PM »
JJ Kane just had an auction listing of one on FB market place 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls Riehl Steel edger,F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Offline gjinc

• I'm new!
    • Share Post
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2020, 11:07:32 AM »
Thanks
The winbull looks a little small. I looked at JJ Kane and only saw a couple 100k + units.
The Morooka's are some nice units, trying to find one in my price range is difficult

Seems like the yanmar's are green units, never imported to the US by the manufacture.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
American Series 200 1940s crawler crane

Started by mometal77 on For Sale

3 Replies
Last post June 29, 2014, 08:18:27 PM
by mometal77
xx
anyone know about yanmar tractors?

Started by semologger on General Board

20 Replies
Last post October 09, 2011, 11:04:10 AM
by Taylortractornut