iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Planning a forum get together for summer of 2004

Started by Jeff, September 15, 2003, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Why would you trade perfectly good cod for guinea hens? I'd much rather have the cod, maybe in a beer batter. You must really got a liken for them funny lookin chickens,
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

inspectorwoody

I'll be there  ;D Am I going to be the kid?  :D Least I can have some of that blue beer legally now!  8)

Jeff

chet

Jeff are you saying that I was contributing at da logging congress.  :o
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

inspectorwoody

Well I still got some years to go to reach that age so I guess we will be hush hush and not tell!  :D ;D :D

Northerners..... :D

Stump Jumper

Jeff,

Are ya gonna have a log in the pool for the log rollin contest!

Mizuz stump jumper
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Jeff

NO!  :D No logs of any kind go in da pool.

Furby

Jeff

Furby

Ahhhhhhh.....................man!!!!!!! :-/

Stump Jumper

Okay about the log rolling in the pool stump jumper was quite relieved that he would not have to try killing himself. :D :D

But maybe on the other hand the kids can try to catch a greased watermelon.  This will not cause any hariballs  :D because you don't allow Furbys in the pool but it may cause greaseballs not sure :-/  It is like trying to catch a greased pig.  Slippering little buggers. :D :D :D :D :D

mizuz stump jumper
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Duane_Moore

??? ???now I think Jeff has a new Drag Saw coming for the Drag Saw Contest.  Buick V8?  see if can get it to Jeff. trying....   Duh---Duane ;)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

chisel

Where can I find the details about the pig roast on Aug. 7? I'm thinking of making the trip up there.

Jeff

Within this thread so far, I will try to have something more this week. We are going to request RSVP so we can plan on food and things. There is a list of places to stay in a previous post.

chisel

QuoteWithin this thread so far, I will try to have something more this week. We are going to request RSVP so we can plan on food and things. There is a list of places to stay in a previous post.

Hi Jeff,

If you're referring to this link you posted on Jan 12,

https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=members;action=display;num=1055506812;start=0

I could not access it. I read through all the posts in this thread. Maybe I missed it.

Jeff

chisel

Thanks for the link Jeff.
One more thing...it's August 7th, right? If so, what time?

If I drive up that day, it's at least an 8 hr. drive for me (plus the time change), so if it's over at noon, I probably won't come.

Jeff

I figure anytime from friday evening to sunday evening. Several of us will be here visiting and cooking da pig friday, and most of us should still be here Saturday night into sunday.. Plan on a campfire in the evening Saturday. :)  NORM! DONT BRING IOWA HOT DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

chisel

Norm

Jeff

hawby

Jeff,

I put down 4 for the roast, cause you didn't have a 3 1/2.  ;D Hannah is only 2 so she'll not eat a whole bunch... then again, I might make up for hers. :o

Lookin' forward to some downtime....

Ken
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

isawlogs

OK ... Can someone tell me what is required at the border , to be able to get over ... and taste some of that piggy ... Might be making plans ... I dont have no crimanol records so that part should help.... Have pick-up can travel  Can read french really good, sometimes english if I dont drive to fast  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Furby

If ya coming to eat piggy, and won't even look at um,
yuck stuff, I don't think you'll have much trouble getting through. ;)

Norm

I'm pretty sure that all you need is a passport Marcel. Used to be all you needed was a valid drivers license but times have changed.

Thank You Sponsors!