iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Deadliest Catch

Started by Jeff, April 13, 2010, 07:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitepe

More info on the photo in my photo gallery.  I'll post a couple of more pics soon.
Keith said he liked my choice for a shirt that evening.  Kinda fishy to me.
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

whitepe

Here's some more pics.    That's Becky's boss standing next to Keith while they are watching their steaks cook.
Sitting next to me in the group picture is Keith's publicity manager. Sorry I don't remember her  name but she lives in Florida.  The rest of the folks are Cat Marine engine marketing folks.   

Brad_bb

It's funny that these Alaskan crab fisherman live all over the place.  I think Johnathan lives in Indiana?  Didn't Phil live in Colorado?  Where do the other guys live?  I want to know if Edgar Hansen has a chromed home made anchor catcher in his front yard.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

whitepe

Keith lives somewhere on the coast in the state of Washington (at least I think he does). One of my IBM buddies who lives in Sammamish says he sees the Wizard docked in Washington in the dead of winter.

LOGDOG

Is that a Prime Quarter SteakHouse you guys are at?

whitepe

It is at Alexander Street Steakhouse   located on Alexander street  (go figure eh?)  ;D

Woodhauler

Last nites show was a real tear jerker for me! Phil was one of the best!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

JohnG28

Ya its really sad that that was Phils last episode.  He was definately one of the best.  It was good to see his boys talk of keeping the legacy going and buying the boat, and Jake looked like he was cleaned up, hope he stays that way. 
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LOGDOG

Saw that this morning myself. It's a real bummer.

Okrafarmer

Wow. You don't suppose that will end up being the end of DC do you? I hope not. I don't have cable but I watch DC whenever I do have a chance-- one of my favorite shows for sure.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

js2743

if they dont get that worked out im sure there will be no more Time Bandit on the show, but they seemed to be getting burned out towards the end of the last one anyhow.

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Jeff on September 21, 2010, 10:27:39 PM
Furby just sent me this link.   :-\

Discovery sues Deadliest Catch duo for $3 million

I think they may have got it worked out. I saw on FB that the Hillstrands are returning, along with Northwestern, Cornelia Marie with Josh and Jake and the replacement captain who helped them last season, and evidently the Wizard. No news about Kodiak that I can see, but it was the outsider boat anyway.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Thank You Sponsors!