iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2010 Forestry Forum RSVP Thread.

Started by asy, May 29, 2010, 03:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I figure the only time I have to start worrying is if doctorb throws his name on the rsvp list.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

Actually that's best case. At least he knows what he's doing everyone else will be just guessing. :o ;D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Bro. Noble

I found this forum while recovering from rotator cuff surgery.  I figure Jeff can tell when he needs worked on and will seek help at that time.  I was hurt in the late summer,  went to the Dr. a month or so later.  He said I needed surgery,  I said I'd wait and see if it got better,  he said it won't and to call him when I was ready.  I called about Dec. but he didn't have time in his schedule till April.  I asked to be put on his cancellation list.  He said OK,  but once people start hurting bad enough,  they don't cancel.  Recovery was no fun either.  The FF sure was a blessing for me and still is.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Burlkraft

If Dr.B can't make it, ya know I am slightly skilled with a jack knife I mean surgical equipment   ;D  ;D

My experience is limited to castoration, but I was DanG good at it!

There can't be that much difference in a shoulder.

We'll have ya fixed up in no time  ;D  ;D  ;D

And the rates are better than any Dr. would charge, Hell I'll do it for beer  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

SwampDonkey

Sure there ain't some firewood involved for the beer money? I think that's what Jeff will give you for camp detail. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Raider Bill

Quote from: Burlkraft on July 18, 2010, 04:39:45 PM
If Dr.B can't make it, ya know I am slightly skilled with a jack knife I mean surgical equipment   ;D  ;D

And the rates are better than any Dr. would charge, Hell I'll do it for beer  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

The Brotherhood of the FF never ceaes to amaze me. Here's a man thats willing to step up to help a Brother. outstanding attitude I say, Outstanding! smiley_chop smiley_turkey_dancing
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

doctorb

Jeff and everyone-

1.  I am a dolt for not knowing about the pig roast until recently.  Unfortunately, my family and I will not be able to make it.  This should ease some fears.

2.  No outpatient surgery should be performed under the influence of alcohol, in front of children, or outdoors.  So, as I now understand that this is an above-board family event, I would suggest that all those who wish to extend their wood carving skills to Jeff's shoulder make an appointment with him at a later time.

3.  Raider Bill - I am on this forum.  what makes you assume that I know what I am doing?

4.  This group sounds like a hoot and I hope that I can make it in the future. 

Doctorb
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Raider Bill

Quote from: doctorb on July 18, 2010, 05:53:35 PM
Jeff and everyone-

1.  I am a dolt for not knowing about the pig roast until recently.  Unfortunately, my family and I will not be able to make it.  This should ease some fears.

2.  No outpatient surgery should be performed under the influence of alcohol, in front of children, or outdoors.  So, as I now understand that this is an above-board family event, I would suggest that all those who wish to extend their wood carving skills to Jeff's shoulder make an appointment with him at a later time.

3.  Raider Bill - I am on this forum.  what makes you assume that I know what I am doing?

4.  This group sounds like a hoot and I hope that I can make it in the future. 

Doctorb

Actually this is a perfect time as all this talent will be in one place at the same time. Nothing has ever stumped this forum for long. Jeff will be in great hands. In medical terms Burlkraft will take the lead. Radar 67 [Stew] can show us how they did it during the civil war. Dang being a veteran of that war can make sure all conforms to the era. The rest can just be horsepower.
Don't worry Jeff it's going to be ok and better than original equiptment when they are done.
Worst case sceniero is Mooseherder has to get involved. splitwood_smiley

Raider Bill

Oh I forgot ASY can be a visting Nurse!

Jeff

Quote from: Burlkraft on July 18, 2010, 04:39:45 PM

There is something about this whole paragraph that has me highly concerned.

Raider Bill

Don't be Scared it's all gonna be ok.  What could go wrong..................

WDH

Maybe we should stick to carving the pig instead of the Boss  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

pigman

For the ones that still want to know, the last count was

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

DR Buck

Quote from: pigman on July 18, 2010, 09:08:02 PM

Way to go Bob!    smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping

You've made a great attempt to  recover this hijacked thread and get it back on track.   How many post back did you need to get to get the last count?    :D :D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Burlkraft

Quote from: DR_Buck on July 18, 2010, 10:20:33 PM
   You've made a great attempt to  recover this hijacked thread and get it back on track.   How many post back did you need to get to get the last count?    :D :D

Hijacked??  This thing was stolen and abused and on it's way to the moon !!  :D  :D  :D

pigman

QuoteHijacked??  This thing was stolen and abused and on it's way to the moon !!
But, it all was very important information that we all needed to know. :D

I was just trying to help out the people that decided in the last few days that they could come and couldn't find the count. :)

WDH

Quote from: pigman on July 18, 2010, 09:08:02 PM

Way to go, Bob.  I am impressed!  I only thought that you had 2 hands and 2 feet  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

Jeff

asy

How come the pig's a 'HE' if it's name is Matilda???  Are we roasting a gender-confused piggy???

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

pigman

Quote from: WDH on July 19, 2010, 07:50:41 AM

Way to go, Bob.  I am impressed!  I only thought that you had 2 hands and 2 feet  :D.
I have you know that I have children that have hands and feet to help with the count. ;D

Burlkraft

Quote from: asy on July 19, 2010, 10:02:00 AM
How come the pig's a 'HE' if it's name is Matilda???  Are we roasting a gender-confused piggy???

Sum buddy's gotta say it........

Ya know sometimes the door swings both ways.

That's it for me.....

I have not been to the woodshed in a long time!  :D  :D  :D

Raider Bill

Ok lets keep our focus here on the count.

66 Raider Bill

67 Johnny 2 Tanked

Gary_C

Quote from: asy on July 19, 2010, 10:02:00 AM

It is sorta confused. Was a he and now it's not.   ;D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Raider Bill

Ya'all should take this conversation over to the pig roast entertainment thread. Trying to get a serious count here. smiley_smash

Thank You Sponsors!