iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sad News

Started by Texas Ranger, August 18, 2010, 11:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asy

It's always so sad when one of the FFFamily passes, my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

asy.
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Stephen Alford

Sad news indeed, condolences to family and friends.
logon

nas

Condolences from us too.

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Ron Scott

A very sad loss of a long time FF member.The family has our sympathy.
~Ron

Captain

One of the few active folks that have been here longer than I can remember.  Haytrader was a class act.  Our condolences.

Captain and the family

LOGDOG

This news makes my heart heavy. Very sad indeed. Our condolences to his family. I remember him telling me that he and I both had the "trading" in our blood. We joked about how tolerant our wives were because they never knew what we'd bring home from one of our trips out. I enjoyed his posts. He'll be missed.

Be careful out there folks.

sawguy21

This is tough to hear. I never met him but sure enjoyed his posts. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Don_Papenburg

This is sad news indeed .    I just got back online after a long computer messup .
My condolences to the Haytrader family.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

MrMoo

Very sad. Our prayers are with the family.

CHARLIE

I'm really saddened to hear of Haytrader's passing.  He's always been here it seems and will be missed. I remember the time he and his wife were making things out of redwood and were going to sell them online. My prayers are for his family. He'll be missed on the forum.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

DonT

Sad news.My condolances to Merles family.

Thank You Sponsors!