iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I have some news

Started by Burlkraft, September 27, 2010, 04:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

That's what I'm saying.................  married less than a week and he's already stepping out on his diet.

I guess he got all slim...... :D to win the pretty girl then went back to his old ways of eating chicken wings.........
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Ron Scott

Congratulations Steve and Jill and an exciting place to have your wedding. smiley_thumbsup
~Ron

Burlkraft

Well the Centurylink guy was just here and installed a new router and just like magic the Forum appears!  8)  8)  8)

I'm tellin' ya it's been quite a week both in Vegas and when we got back here.

Thanks for all the well wishes.....

I'll get some pictures up tonight as I have some sawing to do right now.

There are no incriminating pictures...I think.....so don't git yer hopes up  :D  :D  :D  :D

Yes Bill she does have a sister. She's nothing like Jill tho.......

Her husband keeps telling me that I got the good one  :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Weekend_Sawyer

Congratulations!! ... and remember the secret to a long marrage and a happy wife is, A MAN HAS TO DO.. what his wife tells him to do!!! ::)

notice I didn't say any thing about a happy husband.  ;D
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

bill m

So  Every thread does turn to food at some point doesn't it. :)

Oh, Congratulations on your wedding.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

Paschale

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

inspectorwoody

Magicman

Happy wife.....happy life.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Don_Papenburg

Congrats to the two of you .   
If those wings came from free range chickens they eat bugs and weeds so that is almost the same as vegitarian  or plant based  by proxy.

Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

beenthere

I like wings..... 8) 8) 8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

I'm more of a leg thigh and breast man myself. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gary_C

Them chicken wings were yesterdays news. Wonder where he went today?  :)

Them newlyweds can be hard to find sometimes. He's probably doing the dishes or something like that.  :D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Burlkraft

I did the dishes before too!  :D  :D

We are spending a quiet weekend at home. Jill's gardening and I have been working on the cedar posts that holds the roof over the deck.

It's fall here in Wisconsin and it's my favorite time of year  8)  8)  8)

Hard frost last night and I'm sayin' "Bye Bye ," to them DanG skeeters

Gary_C

Glad to hear you are still doing your household duties.  :D :D

But Steve, we are still waiting for those pictures. You know the rules here, no pictures, it didn't happen.  ;D ;D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

SwampDonkey

Yes, we are suppose to get our first frost tonight.

Oh, and I haven't seen a squeeter since up at the camp with Jeff. Well he said there was. He kept closing the door behind me. :D :D Well I was outside a lot up there and I don't remember a single bug. So, technically I haven't seen a squeeter for over 3 months. Too dry. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Coon

Swamp you're pretty lucky that you don't have many of them flying gators this year.  ;D  Here with all this water we got thems gators are big enough that they'll carry you away if you stand still for too long.  :D  We have had more than one killing frost this fall already but it just made the gators more viscious.  :o  I fair through them pretty well though.  It seems they don't like the blood of people with Ukrainian ancestry...... Must be all the garlic.  :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

SwampDonkey

I'm just simply immune. :D :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Burlkraft

Is that because you are an alien?  :D  :D  :D

terrifictimbersllc

Don't have to go inside to use the wireless
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Burlkraft

Quote from: Gary_C on October 03, 2010, 08:53:56 AM
Glad to hear you are still doing your household duties.  :D :D

But Steve, we are still waiting for those pictures. You know the rules here, no pictures, it didn't happen.  ;D ;D

I don't have one picture to load. Jill has our camera...somewhere and I ain't recieved any pics from them that was there  :-\  :-\  :-\

Maybe it didn't happen ........Maybe it was all a dream......... zzzz_smiley zzzz_smiley zzzz_smiley

SwampDonkey

Fire breathing dragon. Fire takes their wings away and what's left has the punch knocked out. Game over. ;D

smiley_devil

Jeff

I had Tammy's camera and not my own and many of the photos I took were blurry. Some are okay.

Jeff

Was this the sort of picture you were looking for?

pigman

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

fishpharmer

I see all of Steve's family showed up :D
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Thank You Sponsors!