iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Newest Addition Dump Trailer -pics

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, September 29, 2010, 07:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver Lumber

John

Here is the funny part of it. The trailer I bought is in fact made in Elkhart Indiana and I had spoke directly with the factory about buying it directly from them. Their price was actually about $500 more than what it cost me to buy it from their dealer in Union City Michigan. I bought this at Ed's Auto Inc and he cut me one heck of a deal and took a utility trailer that I owned for 7 years in on trade for just about what I paid for it when I bought it. On top of that, I wanted the side dump gate on the drivers side because when I back into my building, that is the side that would face my firewood bundler and is also the side that is easier for me to load bundled wood into the trailer from. The factory told me they did not offer it as an option on that side, buy Ed was able to convince them to build it that way for me.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Busy Beaver Lumber

Quote from: nas on September 30, 2010, 10:02:04 AM
After searching for a couple of months I just bought a 6x12' 12,000lb dump trailer from a friends father in law.  It needs a little work, but the axles, tires, and hydraulic system is good.  The price was even better. $500 8)

Nick
Nick, you did not buy that, you stole it at that price
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Busy Beaver Lumber

Quote from: Busy Beaver Lumber on October 04, 2010, 06:26:21 PM

John

Here is the funny part of it. The trailer I bought is in fact made in Elkhart Indiana and I had spoke directly with the factory about buying it directly from them. Their price was actually about $500 more than what it cost me to buy it from their dealer in Union City Michigan. I bought this at Ed's Auto Inc in Union City Michigan and he cut me one heck of a deal and took a utility trailer that I owned for 7 years in on trade for just about what I paid for it when I bought it. On top of that, I wanted the side dump gate on the drivers side because when I back into my building, that is the side that would face my firewood bundler and is also the side that is easier for me to load bundled wood into the trailer from. The factory told me they did not offer it as an option on that side, but Ed was able to convince them to build it that way for me.

Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

terrifictimbersllc

There's a lot of good stuff in Elkhart Indiana.  It's my home town.  8)
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Thank You Sponsors!