The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Chainsawr, The Worlds Largest Inventory of Chainsaw Parts

Smith Sawmill Service

Dynamic Green Products Inc.

Author Topic: WANTED ! ! S. Yellow Pine (SYP) or Cypress, Cedar (but hard to find) Logs  (Read 1142 times)

Offline H60 Hawk Pilot

• Share Post

My Location is:  Bonifay, 32425 in North Florida. I live close to the AL / FL border,  Dothan, AL is 45 miles, Tallahassee is 100 miles away. 

LOGS WANTED !

1st Choice is >> SYP,  Minimum size is 11 inches at the small end and decent logs (no junk) the min. length is 10 feet. The Most Perferred size is: 14 to 20 inches and 14 to 20 feet long.

I'd really like to have Cypress but it's sort of hard to find but I'd Love to have Cypress it for my Log Home.

Cedar is my next choice but hard to find too.   

I need these logs to build a log home in the fall of 2011. The lumber needs time to air dry.... so the cutting
(processing) of the SYP logs needs to happen in the next -- 60 to 100 days from now. 

I need (est.) 250 + logs for the Log Walls and inside >> Timber Structure, also >>  Hard (oak, ash, etc.) Wood Logs as well.   

(1) I can cut the tree's at -- your location and mill the logs & pay for the actual board feet sawed or pay on the stump, what ever suit's You. 

(2)  2nd Option, buy from local cutter and have the logs delivered.

(3)  Cut for Trade & Percentage % of the Lumber In-Exchange for my service (shares/ trade) deal.

Note: Yard Tree's would be considered but -- Based on having metal in them & risk of cutting down close to buildings.

Contact Info.:

Message Here.
Email at -  arbakerjr@hotmail.com   
 Mail at - Avery Baker
              1824Flowing Well Rd.
              Bonifay, FL 32425
Tel. No# (850) 547 4580

Thank You,

Avery

Case 1150B & IHC TD-340 Dozer's, IHC 4WD 3800 & CAT 436B Hoe's, Franklin 170, Semi's: (1) Freightliner, (2) KW's, Marmon, Mack w/ Prentice Ldr., F-700 Crane Trk., (6) Mid Size Trk's. - Dumps, Flats, 1 Ton w/ 40 ft. 5th Whl. & (4) Semi Tlr's., LM 2000 Mill, (2) XL 12's., Solo 681, EFCO 152, Old Iron.

Offline Autocar

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
On route 90 between Holt and Milton Florida theres a sawmill there that only deals in Cypress you may try them . The fellows that own it seem like pretty nice guys,but then again most sawmill and loggers are pretty nice guys  :D
Bill

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
logs wanted: cypress, cedar, white oak

Started by ljmathias on Wanted

3 Replies
Last post October 26, 2010, 06:46:08 AM
by ljmathias
xx
Wanted to buy: White Pine Timbers, Red & Yellow

Started by D L Bahler on Wanted

3 Replies
Last post February 18, 2015, 09:55:05 PM
by Peter Drouin