iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Unloading log trailer the easy way.

Started by fishpharmer, October 21, 2010, 12:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

breederman

Together we got this !

Jeff

Those look like good swingmill candidates. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

fishpharmer

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Don K

Now you just move the mill to the logs. Was that the one we stopped and looked at that morning?

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

fishpharmer

No, this was a tree service log that was about a couple miles from the log we looked at.  I will post some pics of loading it when I get time.

pineywoods

Don't do that from the down hill side of the trailer  ::) Not saying how I know. (fishpharmer has seen my log yard so he knows)
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

metalspinner

That's the second time I've seen that happen.  The first time I was standing on the other side of the trailer. :o
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

customdave

I would stake them puppies down so the wind doesn't blow them down to the neighbors! ;). Nice logs.....

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Mooseherder

That looks like one heck of a log trailer. ;)

CX3

If you listen real close at the end of the video you can hear the trailer say.......thank you
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

mad murdock

Sometimes those self-unloaders can be nice, except when they get a way from a guy ;D  Nice looking logs there! I am sure it will be fun to open them up 8)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Burlkraft

Them are some nice logs  8)  8)  8)

If they were growin' here they would have a big crook in them  :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Banjo picker

Quote from: CX3 on October 22, 2010, 10:54:41 PM
If you listen real close at the end of the video you can hear the trailer say.......thank you

That might have been the truck...not that I would ever overload one... ;D  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Thank You Sponsors!