iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Jackets

Started by Jeff, January 02, 2011, 02:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul case

got mine today.  it is a real nice jacket. thanks jeff. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Wildflower

We need pictures please.  ;D ;D ;D
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

LeeB

Do they come in blue? I might want another 3x if they do. 
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Jeff

We might still be able to get one in blue, we just did not like the way the logo colors clashed on it.  If you want us to see, I'll let Tammy know.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

paul case

2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
pc

ely

jeff, mine was waiting at home for me on fri. thanks alot. looks great and is warm too.

flibob

My wife thinks I am the only one with a wall full of hats and coats.
The ranch is so big and I'm such a little cowboy

ely

tell her noway, paul even has an OSU purse to go with his stuff. ;D

Roxie

After two weeks of wearing my Forestry Forum sweatshirt jacket, there are some other nice features that I've discovered. 

The pockets are really warm and deep.  They hold my keys and other assorted essentials, and keep the contents from falling out.  I swore off carrying a purse of any kind 10 years ago, so you can imagine all the stuff in my pockets. 

The sweatshirt is perfect for wearing over your pajamas to drink your morning coffee, while waiting for the wood stove to heat up.  More warmth than a sweater, but not as bulky as an actual coat.  Being able to zip it versus the type you pull over your head, keeps my hair looking lovely while drinking my morning coffee and waiting for the wood stove to heat up. 

Say when

Jeff

:)

I really like mine too. I may end up with a bunch of spares!  :D

paul case

thats anita's osu purse.
thats my story and i am sticking to it.pc
pc

Bill Gaiche

Got mine today also. PC not sure about the purse, looks like you laid it down before you took off your coat to me. bg

paul case

Quote from: paul case on January 17, 2011, 07:55:35 PM
thats anita's osu purse.
thats my story and i am sticking to it.pc
pc

Jeff

I'm keeping a running tally in the first post of the topic of the coats left available.  :)

metalspinner

QuoteAfter two weeks of wearing my Forestry Forum sweatshirt jacket, there are some other nice features that I've discovered.  

The pockets are really warm and deep.  They hold my keys and other assorted essentials, and keep the contents from falling out.  I swore off carrying a purse of any kind 10 years ago, so you can imagine all the stuff in my pockets.  

The sweatshirt is perfect for wearing over your pajamas to drink your morning coffee, while waiting for the wood stove to heat up.  More warmth than a sweater, but not as bulky as an actual coat.  Being able to zip it versus the type you pull over your head, keeps my hair looking lovely while drinking my morning coffee and waiting for the wood stove to heat up.

I read and reread this entire post thinking the whole time Raiderbill wrote it.  It's time for my first cup of coffee.  Sorry, Bill. :D
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Just Me

Jeff

I don't want a jacket but PM me an address and I will send you a check once in a while to help support the forum. Times are slow right now so the checks won't be huge. I have and still am learning a lot about stuff I am not familiar with and enjoy it very much. Thanks.....

Larry

Stephen1

Hi Jeff what sizes do you have left? I would like a medium or a large.
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Warbird

Stephen, he's keeping a running tally of inventory in the very first post.

Quote from: metalspinner on January 20, 2011, 07:23:27 AM
QuoteAfter two weeks of wearing my Forestry Forum sweatshirt jacket, there are some other nice features that I've discovered. 

The pockets are really warm and deep.  They hold my keys and other assorted essentials, and keep the contents from falling out.  I swore off carrying a purse of any kind 10 years ago, so you can imagine all the stuff in my pockets. 

The sweatshirt is perfect for wearing over your pajamas to drink your morning coffee, while waiting for the wood stove to heat up.  More warmth than a sweater, but not as bulky as an actual coat.  Being able to zip it versus the type you pull over your head, keeps my hair looking lovely while drinking my morning coffee and waiting for the wood stove to heat up.

I read and reread this entire post thinking the whole time Raiderbill wrote it.  It's time for my first cup of coffee.  Sorry, Bill. :D

LOL LOL LOL

Jeff

I may have to look at Bill in a different light now.  :)

RynSmith

Quote from: Just Me on January 20, 2011, 08:45:52 AM
Jeff
I don't want a jacket but PM me an address and I will send you a check once in a while to help support the forum.

As an alternative you can use the handy PayPal link on the left side under the sponsors.  Easy as pie, if you have a debit or credit card you want to use!  :)

taylorsmissbeehaven

I would like to have a jacket. If there are any left PM the info and I'll do my part. Thanks Brian
Opportunity is missed by most because it shows up wearing bib overalls and looks like work.

beenthere

taylor
Read the thread, and/or just read the first post in this thread for your answer as to how many left.  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Raider Bill

Quote from: metalspinner on January 20, 2011, 07:23:27 AM

The pockets are really warm and deep.  They hold my keys and other assorted essentials, and keep the contents from falling out.  I swore off carrying a purse of any kind 10 years ago, so you can imagine all the stuff in my pockets.  

The sweatshirt is perfect for wearing over your pajamas to drink your morning coffee, while waiting for the wood stove to heat up.  More warmth than a sweater, but not as bulky as an actual coat.  Being able to zip it versus the type you pull over your head, keeps my hair looking lovely while drinking my morning coffee and waiting for the wood stove to heat up.

I read and reread this entire post thinking the whole time Raiderbill wrote it.  It's time for my first cup of coffee.  Sorry, Bill. :D

That's ok. Now that my secrets out I ordered a red jacket so I can wash it in hot water with my whites and turn everything pink smiley_gorgeous smiley_gorgeous
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

asy

OK...  That's hillarious...  Now I have visions of super-cool-raider worrying about keeping his hair "looking lovely"... 

Until he puts his helmet on...

Raider, we NEED photos of you in the jacket - with or without matching purse...   :-*

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

taylorsmissbeehaven

Hey Jeff I would like a green XL if that is available,sometimes the link will open and sometimes it will not,don't know what I'm doing wrong.Anyway if you let me know where to send the $ I'll do so this weekend. Thanks Brian
Opportunity is missed by most because it shows up wearing bib overalls and looks like work.

Thank You Sponsors!