iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Heart Surgery

Started by Qweaver, August 30, 2011, 08:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Another house? Good for you. Is this for you,kids? Glad all is well now.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

doctorb

Excited for you.  Remebering the way your life was prior to your heart valve surgery, are you better now?  Is your shortness of breath imporoved?  Do you have more pep?  Are you glad you did it?  By the sounds of your post (hunting and building!), it would appear that you are a success!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Qweaver

Hey doctorb,  I'm absolutely vastly improved by having the operation.  I'm sure that it was the right thing to do.  Much improved breathing and stamina.  The old grew mare just ain't what she used to be.   :D  My lifestyle did not help me get to a long painless life.  I'm amazed that I made it to 60.  Lots of racing car crashes, sailing trama (had me in a wheel chair for awhile) and many skydiving hard openings, landings and misc. impacts.  But I can deal with it...just not doing back flips anymore.
Quinton
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

Thank You Sponsors!