iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What's your favorite breakfast?

Started by Norm, November 12, 2011, 06:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleD

Yesterday i had pancakes with maple syrup as dessert after dinner, does it count as my favourite breakfast?  ??? ??? ;D ;D digin_2 8) I am sure I will have some more pancakes for breakfast they are so yummy and tasty  ;D . I would like to know how do you grease the pan, I used some butter but it made a little mess  :P

Davide ;D
Wannabe a sawmiller

Raider Bill

Quote from: DoubleD on December 23, 2011, 07:54:50 AM
Yesterday i had pancakes with maple syrup as dessert after dinner, does it count as my favourite breakfast?  ??? ??? ;D ;D digin_2 8) I am sure I will have some more pancakes for breakfast they are so yummy and tasty  ;D . I would like to know how do you grease the pan, I used some butter but it made a little mess  :P

Davide ;D

I fry my pancakes in the left over bacon grease I would have just cooked to eat with them ;D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

sandhills

X 2, might be sausage grease though.  Cook the eggs over easy in the same  digin1

Chuck White

My favorite breakfast would be an omlet with cheese, onions & ham and Peppered gravy over home made biscuits, with some home fries!

And coffee.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Buck

Sure do like your style Norm, I settle for a piece of wheat toast and a couple of fresh eggs scrambled. Gotta have my Community coffee.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

SwampDonkey

Lean sausage, buckwheat pancake with blueberries tossed in the batter topped with low sugar jam, yogurt parfait with crushed pecans on top. Lots of coffee.

Can't wait 'til breakfast.  8)

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sandhills

That's just not fair SD, it's still 9:22 pm here.

mandolin

OK, boys. Here we go. 2 fried eggs over light, 2 cat head biscuits, bacon, grits and coffee. I like my coffee black as the devil, sweet as an angel and hot as hell. I'm from the south you know.
2008 Hudson 228
1945 Boice-Crane Planer
1953 Ford Jubilee Tractor
Husqvarna 455 Rancher
Dehumidification kiln
Complete cabinet/furniture shop
Professional turkey boxcall tuner

Thank You Sponsors!