iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2011 Forestry Forum Christmas Contest

Started by Jeff, December 11, 2011, 02:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Coon

I am the one that needs that  lobotomy....  :D..... between that and me very close to giving my computer one a few minutes ago I really need to stop letting people get into my head so easy.   ;)   :D  It is way too simple to get into this pea I have for a brain let alone figure out the simplicity of a simple contest.   :D 
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

WDH

A bowl of hot grits would calm you down and take your mind off the computer and the contest  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Radar67

"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Coon

I think a hot bowl of grits would make my blood pressure rise up to boiling point and I don't think that would be a good scene cuz the lil pea brain might pop like a zit.  :o  :D   
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

doctorb

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.  I'm just sayin..... :)
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

nas

got it with some help from my kids ::)  I think I might need the reverse lobotomy more than the cant hook or the blue creeper ;D :D >:(

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Piston

-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

WDH

nas

Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

WDH

mandolin

This makes my brain sweat. I give up. (I ain't the brightest light on the tree)
2008 Hudson 228
1945 Boice-Crane Planer
1953 Ford Jubilee Tractor
Husqvarna 455 Rancher
Dehumidification kiln
Complete cabinet/furniture shop
Professional turkey boxcall tuner

SwampDonkey

I had to quit play'in these contests so someone else could have a chance. :D ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Were still getting new submissions as of tonight. You still have time to enter!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

mad murdock

I would take a pound of grits if they were offered as a 5th prize.  I like grits in the morning.
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Carpenter

Did my entry go through?  I have to ask because I was a little rushed when I put it in.  I never would have solved the thing myself, I got the easy ones and was stumped.  It's a good thing my wife likes word puzzles and is very smart and beautiful (she solved it for me), because I really want a logrite cant hook for christmas...  Please, Please, Please.  You get the idea.

Jeff

If you have not entered yet, you still have until noon tomorrow to get in the contest!

mometal77

I must be tired... i got the eight words but I cant figure out the address............. :)
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

Piston

Quote from: mometal77 on December 22, 2011, 07:09:12 AM
I must be tired... i got the eight words but I cant figure out the address............. :)

That's what happened to me, but read the directions again and pay very close attention to the instructions. 

Don't forget to type it in exactly like jeff showed.  in other words......

thisisnothowyouusetheeightwords.   ;) 
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Jeff

Congratulations to the winners of this year's Forestry Forum Christmas Contest. We had a a greater than average participation rate this year, so these three guys beat the odds!

First Place winner has the choice of either a 48" or 60"  Logrite Canthook or Peavey, and that winner is jueston

jueston, let me know what your choice is so I can let Logrite know what to send.

And for Second and Third Prizes of a Bluecreeper value pack is doctorb and reride82
I'll get your names and address's sent on to Logrite/Bluecreeper so they can get your prizes out to you.   :)

nas

Congratulations guys 8).  Hopefully I have better luck next year ;D

Nick

2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Cedarman

Congratulations to the winners and Merry Christmas all.
Cedarman
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

thecfarm

Congrats to all 3 of you and Thank You Jeff for doing the contest.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!