iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Any Timberking 1400 owners?

Started by pinehillstacker, May 07, 2012, 07:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh Family Farm

Smart to wait a little bit until submitting your ideas to TK. I'm sure you know this, but I will always try to give a solution to a problem I see. Just telling someone that there is a design flaw in their product will most likely get you a shut door in the face.
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

grweldon

Quote from: kilgrosh on August 08, 2012, 08:16:03 AM
Smart to wait a little bit until submitting your ideas to TK. I'm sure you know this, but I will always try to give a solution to a problem I see. Just telling someone that there is a design flaw in their product will most likely get you a shut door in the face.

Amen to that!  I certainly intend to give suggestions on how to fix the issues.  Thanks for the comment.

PS... Honor and integrity are also my guides to life, only second to the bible...
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

marquardt

I own a TK 1400 and I love it. The walk along command post work great and is better for viewing than when you sit behind the log. The log turner is nice for big logs, but I do not use it for smaller ones. This is my 3rd. TK, having owned a 1200 and 1220 before. I think this mill will serve my needs for the next 10 years.

opticsguy

Greatly enjoy my 1220 and no problems other than a broken drive belt (goodyear). TK has been promt with any help I need.   In the long run, it is not the machine that makes the wood. It is the guy running the mill. 
TK 1220 band mill,  1952 Ford F-2, 1925 Dodge touring, too many telescopes.

Thank You Sponsors!