iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 Forestry Forum Pigroast RSVP Thread!

Started by Jeff, May 28, 2012, 11:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR Buck

Quote from: Burlkraft on June 24, 2012, 12:17:16 PM
Quote from: DR_Buck on June 18, 2012, 05:50:51 PM
Well today we came to the conclusion that there is no way we can make it this year.  Just too many things going on and not enough time.  My vacation balance will be at 0 after the July 4 long weekend.  :(   maybe next year.  ???

I thought for sure you guy's would be buzzin' up on that new beast you ride!

You can bet i wanted to Steve.  8)   But it's just not going to happen.   Right now I'm dealing with an issue with my truck.   It barfed the transmission all over I-99 in PA yesterday while pulling the 5th wheel.   I need to take time off work to go get it and the camper when it's fixed.   Still don't know what that's going to cost.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

jtmccallum

John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

martyinmi

Me and my kid will be there again. We wondered if you(Jeff) could maintain your pool at 86* (+ or - .5*) for our visit? My kid has no fat, so he likes it warm. I'm just a fat wimp :D

55 & 56
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Jeff

Just got the tracking info from Bailey's that one of this years door prized is on the way. This year Bailey's have given us a Husqvarna chainsaw to give to a lucky Forestry Forum attendee  :)  Thanks to Bailey's!!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

Oh no.  What will Swampdonkey do with two chainsaws  ???.

Thank you, Baileys  8).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Cedarman

Hope springs eternal, I'm still going even if SD is there.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

SwampDonkey

Funny part is, I seem to be lucky for a guy that never plays the lottery. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

james

looking more and more likely to make it , Jeff, you still got room to put up a tent at your place?
james

Jeff

Absolutely.  :)   In fact, I've not had any other requests for camp sites this year so far.

JV

Unless something major happens, I'll be there.  57
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Raider Bill

I'm having a hard time getting flights to line up but trying.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

gspren

Quote from: Jeff on July 04, 2012, 10:50:56 PM
Absolutely.  :)   In fact, I've not had any other requests for camp sites this year so far.

Do you have room for a 34ft fifth wheel with 2 people and a dog?
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Jeff

Theres plenty of room if you can maneuver it in. We dont have any utility hookups however. Dogs are welcome but you need to be aware that Icey has no use for other dogs. She's been known to show them so. Better camping is available very close if you choose not to rough it.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

I think that was the place I went to take a shower just down the main street a bit and left up a little hill. Seemed like a nice fellow running it.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

gspren

Quote from: Jeff on July 06, 2012, 10:04:45 PM
Theres plenty of room if you can maneuver it in. We dont have any utility hookups however. Dogs are welcome but you need to be aware that Icey has no use for other dogs. She's been known to show them so. Better camping is available very close if you choose not to rough it.
I made reservations at Hidden Hill, Ginger and I are both getting too old for fighting ;D . This will be our first time to the FFPR (forestry forum pig roast) so what do we bring other than smiling faces and a piece of wood to get identified? Add 2 people to the list, Ginger will stay at the camp ground.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Magicman

PatD and Magicman will be there.     61
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

Logrite clan is coming.
So 3 more (maybe 4)

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

tyb525

I am pretty positive I can make it (if my girlfriend can come along, I'll update)

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Raider Bill

Raider Bill and his Wife will be there that makes it 66 :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

submarinesailor

Quote from: Raider Bill on July 10, 2012, 08:48:43 AM
Raider Bill and his Wife will be there that makes it 66 :D

Raider Bill and his wife?????????????????????????

Jeff

Notice the count only increased by one... ;)

Mooney

Returning from Wood-Mizer, Rick Lauman (Wood-Mizer Electrical Service Tech Guru) will be attending. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to come last year, but my best friend is getting married out in California on that exact date... And I'm supposed to be in the wedding.  ::)

Someone eat some pork for me!

JV

Add two more to mine.  Rooms are booked, so looking forward to seeing all of you this year since I missed last year.  69   ;)
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Brad_bb

What hotel/motel would any of you recommend? 
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Thank You Sponsors!