iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Terribly Sad Day

Started by JV, May 25, 2012, 09:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneWithWood

JV,
Linnea and I are deeply saddened by this news.  We always looked forward to seeing the two of you and enjoyed our many chats. 
Please know you and your family will be in our thoughts. 
Robert
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Warbird

*hug*  I am praying for you. 

JV

Again, thank all of you for your kindness and thoughts and prayers.  We have met several of you over the years and consider members of the forum like family.  If at all possible, I want to make the pig roast this year since we had to miss last year.  Thank you.
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

John_Haylow

Very sorry to read this JV. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Take care,
John
2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

rockman

So very sorry to hear of your loss, We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Kevin
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

Ron Scott

Very sad. We are very sorry to hear of your loss and offer our sincere sympathy.
~Ron

Ernie

What terrible news.  I really don't know what to say except that you are both in our prayers.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

nas

our condolences John.  Sorry for your loss

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

OneWithWood

JV,
We look forward to seeing you at the pig roast. 
Robert and Linnea
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

redbeard

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Woodhauler

Sorry for your loss! smiley_angel02_wings
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

wood monger

I am very sorry to hear of your terrible loss, I can't imagine. I will be praying for you and the family.

DoubleD

I am sorry to hear about your loss, please accept my condolences
Wannabe a sawmiller

thecfarm

JV,I've been checking this thread everyday to see all of the support from the FF. I've been thinking of you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JV

I have had the support of familly, friends, and neighbors otherwise I simply couldn't function.  The support I have received from the Forum is truly heartwarming.  All of you are like an extended family for which I am thankful.  Distance prevents me from thanking each of you in person but the miles separating us seems meaningless in spirit.  I hope to see old friends and some new ones at the pig roast this year.  Bless you all.
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Chris Burchfield

JV, kneemail just went up for you.  I too married my high school sweetheart.  We were married in 1977, we will have 35 years this December.  Deepest sympathy, Chris.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

WDH

I look forward to seeing you again at the Pig Roast.  I can only imagine what you are going through.  My thoughts are with you.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Norm

Mine too JV, hope you're doing well.

samandothers

As you and someothers here I married my high school sweetheart.  I am so sorry. Know my prayers are with you.

cutterboy

JV, I am so, so sorry. I'm glad you shared this with us and I'm touched by the response of the FF members.
To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

pineywoods

JV I am greatly sorrowed by this sad news. There is something special about hi school sweethearts. I married mine 53 years ago.
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Faron

John, I am so sorry for your loss. 
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Thank You Sponsors!