iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

1975 Franklin grapple skidders looking for the good and bad on them.

Started by logman81, November 26, 2012, 08:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

brendonv

That's a nice looking machine.  Wouldn't mind having one, just not sure what I'd do with it  :-\

Good luck with it.
"Trees live a secret life only revealed to those that climb them"

www.VorioTree.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vorio-Tree-Experts-LLC/598083593556636

mad murdock

Yeehaww! Now you is a loggin! Nice Christmas present Logman81! :new_year:
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

logman81

Thanks everyone for all your help and compliments. I'm never going to sell this one. Now just need to get more jobs to keep it pulling wood. I'll post a little vid soon on youtube of it in action pulling wood so you can hear that screaming jimmy!
Precision Firewood & Logging

lumberjack48

Should pick up that piece of angle iron laying on the landing.

Something about those C5-D's i just can't help but love-em
Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

logman81

That is actuall hi some granite pillars that someone left there. Finding all kinds of metal stuff too. Yes love the tree farmer brand now that I own one. It rides better and it seems to pull better then the bone. If I had the money I would buy another one and have two to play with! I know now why you liked them. I plan to do a full resto to it once I save up some money.

treefarmer87

1994 Ford L9000
2004 Tigercat 718
1998 Barko 225
1999 John Deere 748G
FEC 1550 slasher
CTR 314 Delimber
Sthil 461
Sthil 250

logman81

Yes chains make a big diffrence. I re corked the ring chains and they seem to be holding up well. I bought two new 8' chokers today so now I will have six all together.

Thank You Sponsors!