iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tool color

Started by Sawyerfortyish, April 21, 2004, 07:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer

Good Lord, Stan, that's a horrifying concept.  I dunno about you, but I see what shops at Wallyworld in my neck of the woods and I don't ever want to see them wearing tiger spots, leopard stripes or worse, something approaching invisible.   :o

You heard about the guy who goes into Victoria's Secret in the mall, and when the girl sez, "Can I help you?", he sez, "No thanks, just sniffin' around...."
 ::)

etat

I don't know if I'm crazy or not 'wife says I am', but it seems like I saw one time where the military did an experment painting ships different colors that would make them harder for enemy planes to locate from the air.  Seems like some of them was some pretty bright and mixed up colors that worked real good and made them harder to see, but it just didn't go over.  Too odd looking.  Anybody ever heard of this??? ???
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Tom

The following site shows pictures of camouflaged ships and discusses camouflage relating to ship type.
http://www.shipcamouflage.com/warship_camouflage.htm

The buttons on the left of the following page list the formulas and colors.
http://www.shipcamouflage.com/paint_colors.htm
 ;D :P :P

Frickman

Tom,
That's pretty neat, thanks for the link. I saw some of those paint schemes on the history channel one time.

You know Tom, you're a real rennaisance man. It seems you're interested in and knowledgable about all sorts of things.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Sawyerfortyish

I seem to remember a movie about a pink submarine. Didn't the beetles or somebody sing about a yellow submarine.

Tom

:D  The world is my Oyster, Frickman. :D :D

What a disgusting picture that brings to mind. :-/ :D

Jeff

Remember operation Pettycoat? One of my all time favorite movies. Cary Grant.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Sawyerfortyish

Thats the movie Jeff couldn't think of the name.

Thank You Sponsors!