iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Prayers for Dodgy

Started by Red Clay Hound, June 20, 2013, 09:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxie

Saying prayers for the baby, and his Mom and Dad. 
Say when

KyTreeFarmer

Have added them to our prayer list.
Woodmizer LT15G
Belsaw from Sears & Roebucks
8N Ford
87 Kubota 2550 W/FEL

WDH

I am with y'all in spirit.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

red

Your in my Thoughts and Prayers
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

okmulch

Prayers and good thoughts from here as well!
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f, Tigercat 724g feller buncher

Bill Gaiche

May all things with the new baby and family be nothing but good health. bg

Hilltop366

Prayers and best wishes.

redbeard

Thoughts and prayers for Dodgy and family!
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Buck

Will keep ya'll in prayer. Please keep us updated.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Stephen1

My thoughts are for Dodgy and the new addition to the family..
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

thecfarm

You are all in my thoughts. What is the name of the baby boy? I do hope all is well now.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Red Clay Hound

At 5:49p.m. central time today Elam Isaiah Tyson made his appearance!  And he is quite a handsome boy!  I admit, I may be a little biased. :)  Mom and Dad are doing fine and little Elam is getting ready to go into surgery.  We still don't know the extent of the physical challenges little brother will face, but as Justin (Dodgy) said when he called me this evening, "he's just as God intended him to be".  Here's the picture that Justin sent me right after he was born.

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.  We feel like our prayers have been answered!
2007 Wood-Mizer LT40 Super Hydraulic with 51 hp. Cat; 2007 Wood-Mizer EG200 Twin Blade Edger; Woodmaster 718 Molder/Planer; Stihl MS460 and MS362 Chainsaws; 2011 John Deere 5065 with JD 553 Loader

thecfarm

That is some mighty fine news.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Our prayers will continue for Elam as he undergoes his necessary medical procedures. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

martyinmi

Justin's statement is amazing and inspiring! Sounds like our creator gave him the perfect role as a parent first and foremost. :)
We are all pulling for you good folks from our humble home here in Michigan.
Thanks for including us in your lives!

No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Fla._Deadheader

Hound, my wife is a retired surgical nurse, among other titles, and, I asked her about this condition. She says there should be no problem with excellent results from the surgery.

Your hospitals are better equipped than ours, and, the technology doesn't filter down here for 10 years or so.  8)

Tell the kids not to worry. That youngster is in good hands, all around.  8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Warbird

He's so handsome and such a blessing.  Thank you for the picture.  Prayers will continue.

sandhills

Thank you very much for the picture and update, still praying for the best!  As Fla.Deadheader stated my wife is also a nurse among other things and has the exact same thoughts, we're  still praying and hope by now a lot of concerns have been lifted for the entire family.

Roxie

Welcome to the forum Elam!  What a handsome boy!   8)

Say when

Seaman

Good to hear. Our pryers are with your family!
The Seamans
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

WDH

That is one fine looking boy (favors his mother  :D). 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

A mighty fine off bearer.  :D

slider

RCH  we are with you as well.
al glenn

ET

Naming Elam after Noah's grandson certainly is giving him a great start in life, and may God bless bless him always. My grand babies are named Miriam and Jacob; I love biblical names.
Lucas 1030, Slabber attachment, Husky 550XP, Ford 555B hoe, Blaze King Ultra, Vermeer chipper, 70 acres with 40 acres Woods.

ND rancher

My prayers and thoughts to your family! What a good looking grand son you have there!
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

Thank You Sponsors!