iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener

Started by Corley5, August 06, 2013, 08:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corley5

The cams for blades other than Cooks are 149.99 ea.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

bandmiller2

Corley,I use a cats claw and use the timberwolf cam for almost any brand of band,in reality there isn't much difference and I like a good deep gullet.You can easily change the face angle.You have a novel approach buy a sharpener then a mill to fit it.Good luck show us what you get. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

rmack

Too bad that sale is over, I was hoping it would run for another couple months... oh well, next year I guess.  :)
the foundation for a successful life is being able to recognize what to least expect the most... (anonymous)

Welder Bob
2012 LT40HDSD35 Yanmar Diesel Triple
1972 Patrick AR-5
Massey Ferguson GC2410TLB Diesel Triple
Belsaw Boat Anchor

Corley5

Hopefully the mill will be picked up in Fla around the 10th of Oct and will be in Northern Mi the 1st part of the following week.  I've got some sawing to do  :)

giant splinter

Hang on to your circular mill if you can, I miss mine a lot and wish I had kept it.
Have fun with your new rig, sounds like a great deal and you will be all set up to do your own blades as well. ;D
roll with it

bandmiller2

Splinter beings up a good point "keep the Corley" it has history and you won't get squat selling it.I enjoy both and they can work well together.If I find a deal on a swing mill I'll drag that home too. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

backwoods sawyer

Quote from: bandmiller2 on October 01, 2013, 06:55:31 AM
Splinter beings up a good point "keep the Corley" it has history and you won't get squat selling it.I enjoy both and they can work well together.If I find a deal on a swing mill I'll drag that home too. Frank C.
Really is there such a thing as having to many mills?
Backwoods Custom Milling Inc.
100% portable. . Oregons largest portable sawmill service, serving all of Oregon, from our Backwoods to yours..sawing since 1991

Corley5

Cooks called and the sharpener was shipped UPS Freight today.  Should be here in about three days.  I've to got to call the truck driver tomorrow and see about the mill  :-\

Solomon

I'm going to buy the Cooks Sharpener.  What is the regular price on it?
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

Solomon

No. you can't own too many mills.
Just my opinion.
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

Corley5

http://www.cooksaw.com/sharpeners/
Now at $1,795.00 shipping extra.  I pick mine up tomorrow  :)

Thank You Sponsors!