iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Arboristsite Hacked

Started by sharkey, September 10, 2013, 06:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlandrum

you know i would bob. whenever you are ready just give me a shout.
www.wickedworksaw.com
wickedworksaw@gmail.com
Husqvarna and jonsered dealer
chainsaw porting for high production work saws

gologit

Thanks Terry.  It will probably be after the first of the year.  I'll let you know.
Semi-retired...life is good.

treeslayer2003

Bob, you going to an m tronic? or they not yet?

SawTroll

Quote from: Jeff on October 20, 2013, 01:21:18 PM
I got forwarded to linkbucks right away for the first time. That is not good. I was hoping they had it figured out this time.
They are apparently working on it now....
Information collector.

angelo c

Stumbling in from a far away land.... 

"hey Y'all !!!  Where would a guy go to start a good "OIL THREAD" ????? "

sorry thought I was back on AS !!!
wife,kids,dog,t-shirts to prove it

JohnG28

Quote from: angelo c on October 20, 2013, 07:12:23 PM
Stumbling in from a far away land.... 

"hey Y'all !!!  Where would a guy go to start a good "OIL THREAD" ????? "

sorry thought I was back on AS !!!

The same comes up here quite often also!
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

John R

Quote from: Jeff on October 20, 2013, 01:21:18 PM
I got forwarded to linkbucks right away for the first time. That is not good. I was hoping they had it figured out this time.

Still down as of 7:49 pm tonight.
I'm wondering if they'll ever get it fixed right.
John

Sthil MS 361 20" Bar
Sthil MS 260 PRO 16" Bar
Oregon 511 AX Chain Grinder

nmurph

Quote from: gologit on October 19, 2013, 08:52:35 AM
Quote from: SawTroll on October 18, 2013, 09:40:15 PM
AS is up, but you may not be able to use your old bookmark to get in (I wasn't). ;)

Just don't "forget" this forum, as soon as the AS is back up!

Good idea, Niko.  I joined FF in 2009 but never spent much time here.  There's a lot of good information and not as much of the childish behavior that some of the other sites have.

I'll probably start checking in more often.

Sophomoric is the word that pops to the front of my mind.

Plan-b

Quote from: tlandrum on October 20, 2013, 12:34:23 PM
well darins server swap didn't do squat. linkbucks is back. its time for him to upgrade and spend some of that sponsor money we have been paying to get his site back to working.

Only one way to beat a hacker... hire another hacker and get him to fix it.  Oh and don't be surprised if it's some 12 year old kid is the one fixing it, and soaking you for the big bucks. 

Team Junk

gologit

Quote from: nmurph on October 20, 2013, 08:09:16 PM
Quote from: gologit on October 19, 2013, 08:52:35 AM
Quote from: SawTroll on October 18, 2013, 09:40:15 PM
AS is up, but you may not be able to use your old bookmark to get in (I wasn't). ;)

Just don't "forget" this forum, as soon as the AS is back up!

Good idea, Niko.  I joined FF in 2009 but never spent much time here.  There's a lot of good information and not as much of the childish behavior that some of the other sites have.

I'll probably start checking in more often.

Sophomoric is the word that pops to the front of my mind.

True, but you always did know more big words than I did. :D  How's it going, Neil?
Semi-retired...life is good.

S Tebo

Hey Randy,
Thanks for your time on the phone on Sat about my 460 & 660 questions- glad to see you here as well! I'll be in touch... smiley_monkeyfight

Regards,
Scott
Stihl
MS170
MS250
028 AV Super
029 PRO
MS310
036 PRO
MS460R
MS660R
And Stihl adding- It's a sickness...

john_bud

Quote from: Plan-b on October 20, 2013, 10:14:57 PM
Quote from: tlandrum on October 20, 2013, 12:34:23 PM
well darins server swap didn't do squat. linkbucks is back. its time for him to upgrade and spend some of that sponsor money we have been paying to get his site back to working.

Only one way to beat a hacker... hire another hacker and get him to fix it.  Oh and don't be surprised if it's some 12 year old kid is the one fixing it, and soaking you for the big bucks.

I'm about certain what's needed is to hire some guy named "Guido"  as the correct method to "beat a hacker"....
280 acres of tree farm

angelo c

Hey, i got a few "friends" named Guido that work in the Sanitation engineering business that might be helpfull.....

woodenboater

hey, is it me or is AS like super slow to load pages ? just seems to hang there forever...

angelo c

Quote from: woodenboater on October 21, 2013, 06:58:02 PM
hey, is it me or is AS like super slow to load pages ? just seems to hang there forever...

I cant even get on....define "slow".... In my world the page takes a few days to load..😄

woodenboater

guess waiting over 30+ seconds to bring up (if at all) a sub fora is not as bad as your situation ;) guess things are still being worked on there...

Icehouse

Mine went from slow to very slow to no. Someday maybe.
Favorite Stihl ms361 ms064 Favorite Husky 242xp 262xp

gsrsol84mm

john_bud

Quote from: gsrsol84mm on October 21, 2013, 09:39:14 PM
Can't be pleasant to have ongoing hacker issues. Must be a ton of stress to deal with.

Must be tough on the hackers too.  maybe we should invite them to a local Get Together ?   I'm sure meeting 40-50 AS members holding ported saws with razor sharp chains would be very relaxing.  Pretty sure the hackers would just melt into a very relaxed puddle....
280 acres of tree farm

flashhole

AS was alright for a few days but THEY"RE BACK
Remember - Always have your Democrats spayed or neutered - Anne Coulter

john_bud

AS was all "linkbucked up" just moments ago  :(

280 acres of tree farm

sharkey

I heard AS was down again this am.  It looks like it has become a game of wills - red x vs AS? 

woodenboater

looks fine to me on Safari and FF

woodenboater

spoke too soon. now there's a database error. hopefully they're tweaking it and it's just offline temporarily.

mikey517

Database Error @ 7:15PM, EST

Thank You Sponsors!